IGNORED

Broke down

rbig1

Two things... If the pump is non-op take the two fuel line leads off and connect them. I carry a rt. angle 5/16" fitting for that. Auto Supply store... Or if you're feeling frisky remove the cover of the pump file.. scrape.. the crud from between the point gap. That should get you running again... If it doesn't refer back to #1.... Good Luck

Well I'm up and going. But heading home

Glad you got er back on er feet brother.. Was there more than you intitially thought was wrong and thats why your headed back to Iowa? :think: MD is good place to swap in a new pump IMHO,, with all those lop eared club member varmints standing around :Im not listening toI'd almost bet that one or two of them yakkers with great 2nd Gen knowledge and intellect would be willing to assist in the swap :big-grin-emoticon:.

Either way though Rodney,, GLAD to read you got er back up and running!!:thumbsup:

Glad you got er back on er feet brother.. Was there more than you intitially thought was wrong and thats why your headed back to Iowa? :think: MD is good place to swap in a new pump IMHO,, with all those lop eared club member varmints standing around :Im not listening toI'd almost bet that one or two of them yakkers with great 2nd Gen knowledge and intellect would be willing to assist in the swap :big-grin-emoticon:.

Either way though Rodney,, GLAD to read you got er back up and running!!:thumbsup:

I think he is CTFW due to frustration. That breakdown is hard on a lot of riders. Getting home brings normalcy to life.

At home you can deal with it at your convenience. I know that from the last week of frustration, not having control of the situation. You know what I am talking about my brother.

:farmer:

made it home. No it just came down to low cash funds by the time i paid the wrecker. Which there was no way around. then the motel and stuff from parts store which I only used one piece. I pulled in to home with 10.00 left. lol. I wasent kidding about shoestring budget. Have a blast at freebirds there is next time I hope. I need to thank mike for the offer of loan. But taking that wouldnt be right in my book. Totally good people.