IGNORED

Moms riding :)

July657

Hey, ladies! Just wonder if there're riding mummies!) Is it a common place to introduce our babies to biking from the first steps? Starting with toy cars, swings etc?

You know, I've decided to redecorate a bedroom for my baby in biking style and I was looking for interesting furniture to end up the decor ;) After long term search I've got a bed with fire painting and cartoon cuty bikes on wallpapers! And finally I purchased a bouncers like a first ride seat for my boy haha Here is a page you can check them out: evababygear.com/best-baby-bouncers/

But a highlight of this room are bike shaped hooks for clothes I bought there thecompanystore.com/home They're amazing!! Strongly recommend you to take some :) Hope you'll join the conversation...

Edited by July657
extra

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately, I think you may also end up just being a spammer. You list Boston as your city but your IP address says you are posting from the Ukraine.

Freebird I am sometimes in france, Israel, Philippines, ect. Not because I am actually there but because I am paranoid and use a vpn. Vpn's also help when surffing the dark web for plutonium

She is good looking had me wondering there a minute. I'm not a mummy tho so not sure my opinion counts here,. But I thought the same thing too Freebird! but she has posted elsewhere too so not sure. Bots are getting a little smarter...