IGNORED

Headlight Modulator for 2018 SVTC any body using one?

I am searching for a headlight modulator for my 2018 SVTC. I had one on my 2011 Victory Vision and it really made a difference in folks seeing me. Kriss Industries Inc. where I got my last one is gone. Anyone found a supplier? Thanks!!

I don't know if you can modulate the LED headlights? Before you try it would be good to be sure that the LED bulbs used in there are actually dimable. Many LED bulbs made for 12V use a built in voltage regulator to drop to the 5 volts that the LED actually uses. If this is the case then when the modulator reduces the voltage to dim the bulb the regulator will try its best keep it burning bright and you will have 2 systems fighting with each other.

I do NOT know the answer to this but it is a good thing to ask before you buy and then go thru the effort to install something that might not work.

Call kisantech.com and ask.

I bought an led headlight before checking and called them after to find out they have an led bulb modular- a darn expensive one.

I opted not to buy the modulator so now I have an led bulb in my tool chest collecting dust.

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk