IGNORED

VALVE ADJUSTMENT Shim Kit Loan with Valve Cover Gaskets!

skydoc_17

I do loan out my Shim Kit to the VR.ORG members. Here's how it works. For $95.00 via PayPal, I send you my Shim Kit that has the Bucket Tool and every other tool you will need to do the Valve Adjustment along with 80+ assorted shims and a set of Genuine Yamaha Valve Cover Gaskets by USPS Insured Priority Mail with $300.00 Ins. I allow 2 full weeks for the Valve Adjustment, (three weekends) It's not a big deal if you need the Shim Kit a bit longer, you just need to let me know. If you use a shim from my kit, you replace it with the shim you take from your bike. (size doesn't matter) If on the off chance you would accidentally break the Bucket Tool, you would do the right thing and replace it. (The only time this has ever happened is when someone used the starter motor to rotate the engine to the next valve, one time) Even though there are 80 shims in the kit, there maybe that one odd ball shim that you will need to buy or trade for from the dealer. Be prepared for this. If at the end of your adjustment you have extra shims, and want to donate them to the shim kit, that would be great. When you have finished, you will return the Shim Kit to me via USPS Insured Priority Mail Service with $300.00 Ins. on the package. If you are OK with the above terms, then a PayPal Payment of $95.00 to earlfharrell@atlanticbb.net gets the Shim Kit and the gaskets shipped right out.

This is a "first come, first served" arrangement. Thanks for viewing my ad. skydoc_17

• skydoc_17 changed the title to VALVE ADJUSTMENT Shim Kit Loan with Valve Cover Gaskets!