I went with the Corbin passenger backrest. Like it a lot. Had their backrests on my last two RSVs also. My wife just likes a place to rest her elbows and it is great for that.

Actually it was Bucfan who had them first and after seeing pictures of his, I went the same route.

IMG_1394.jpg

It is the original seat, only changed the backrest. It's not an absolutely perfect match but close enough not to be noticeable. I love it. There is no specific part number, if you like it, you can just tell them to make it just like mine. That's what I did, I called and asked them to look up the one made for Bucfan and make mine the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly can't answer any of your questions. Haven't been on a ride with my wife since installing it. I doubt that it provides any additional room. I tried to find the pdf file of my order but apparently deleted it so can't tell you the exact colors I ordered. I called Corbin and told them to make it exactly like the one that they made for Bucfan who as the first to order one as far as I know. You can call them and have them look up my order to get all the details. My wife has only sat on the bike since it was installed and said that it felt great. Sorry, I know that's not much to go on.

I honestly can't answer any of your questions. Haven't been on a ride with my wife since installing it. I doubt that it provides any additional room. I tried to find the pdf file of my order but apparently deleted it so can't tell you the exact colors I ordered. I called Corbin and told them to make it exactly like the one that they made for Bucfan who as the first to order one as far as I know. You can call them and have them look up my order to get all the details. My wife has only sat on the bike since it was installed and said that it felt great. Sorry, I know that's not much to go on.

Tippy would consider that border line spousal abuse Bossman :missingtooth: