IGNORED

Finally A Glimmer Of Hope For Goldie!!!

bongobobny

Today I received some correspondence from PCW Racing and they are finally getting their new facility up and running!! That means that very soon their dynometer will be operational and they can finally complete my engine and ship it to me after all these years!!

There will be a motor pulling party followed by a motor putting party after the frame gets powder coated this summer!! I am very excited to finally get this project completed. Unfortunately due to my health when it is done I will be looking for an appropriate new home for Goldie. I hope to find someone who will love her as much as I do...

OUTSTANDING BROTHER!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thinking about this a little more Bongo,,, maybe you should tell those folks that they took so long on the build that you and all your buddies got to old to spin wrenches anymore and see if they will install it for you free of charge :Laugh::Laugh::thumbsup2:

OUTSTANDING BROTHER!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thinking about this a little more Bongo,,, maybe you should tell those folks that they took so long on the build that you and all your buddies got to old to spin wrenches anymore and see if they will install it for you free of charge :Laugh::Laugh::thumbsup2:

You got Dutch blood in ya somewhere.?.? What a great idea.:happy65:buuuuut that brings up one problem,,,, we'll be missing out on a party and food!!! Best maybe you delete your post and keep those thoughts to yourself maybe. :think:

Actually Scott, he DID offer to install it for free but I backed out of that for several reasons. The old engine is still in the bike, the rear shock is out and the rear wheel is off, and I ain't waiting ANOTHER 5 - 6 years to get it back!!! Besides that, they are c;ear across the state from me.

OK, here's what happened with the delay. They were in one location when I first dropped off the engine, and then they moved to a different location on the other side of town. I guess that location didn't work out so well and the owner moved out of town and into the country and set up his own shop. They are just now getting the building up and running so time will tell but they did let me know via email that they should be testing and shipping soon.

You got Dutch blood in ya somewhere.?.? What a great idea.:happy65:buuuuut that brings up one problem,,,, we'll be missing out on a party and food!!! Best maybe you delete your post and keep those thoughts to yourself maybe. :think:
Not to worry, Carl, there will be food and drinks for those that show up!!!

Not to worry, Carl, there will be food and drinks for those that show up!!!

Dear Carl:

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::big-grin-emoticon:

and being a Heinz 57 like I am,, there is a good chance that I do have a touch of Dutch blood mixed in there somewhere :stickinouttounge:

Dear Carl:

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::big-grin-emoticon:

and being a Heinz 57 like I am,, there is a good chance that I do have a touch of Dutch blood mixed in there somewhere :stickinouttounge:

No Heinz Kraut in me, pure Irish. Father born in County Cork and Mothers parents from Cork also. I even have Irish citicenship since I am first generation son. Never been their but my Scotts wife has traveled the Scott and Irish highlands.

Not trying to capture the thread,:no-no-no::stickpoke::backinmyday:.

:farmer:

No Heinz Kraut in me, pure Irish. Father born in County Cork and Mothers parents from Cork also. I even have Irish citicenship since I am first generation son. Never been their but my Scotts wife has traveled the Scott and Irish highlands.

Not trying to capture the thread,:no-no-no::stickpoke::backinmyday:.

:farmer:

Ahhh you couldn't hijack this thread, it's all about bikes and an old one at that,, being even a little bit Irish would not interrupt that kind of conversation.