IGNORED

Myrtle Beach Meet & Eat

Skid

Well hopefully the weather is good and a few people gets to make it. No matter how many gets to make it, we always have a good time visiting with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well hopefully the weather is good and a few people gets to make it. No matter how many gets to make it, we always have a good time visiting with everyone.

Forecast looks good, and it's is usually a good time, if I can get out of my meeting by 10 I will be there, if not have a burger for me.

I want to go, but now it looks like about a 50/50 chance.

Earl

Hope you get to make it this year Earl. Most years I think your been in jail

Well, I won't be able to make it after all this year. I just got word our new kitchen cabinets have arrived at the builders supply, so I will be removing the old cabinets and repairing the wall for new back splash for the next couple of days.

Was thinking I'd make it again this year. Two somethings came up for today. Sorry.

I may shoot down there tomorrow (3 hours for me from Lugoff, SC) to see the vendor tents.

Let me know if you think it's worth a day trip? Barefoot vendors? South of MB vendors?

Mike Griswold - Mike G in SC

Was thinking I'd make it again this year. Two somethings came up for today. Sorry.

I may shoot down there tomorrow (3 hours for me from Lugoff, SC) to see the vendor tents.

Let me know if you think it's worth a day trip? Barefoot vendors? South of MB vendors?

Mike Griswold - Mike G in SC

Same venders that is here every year at both places

I hate that I missed it, first time since we started. I tried to sneak out I even made them do my brief first but got caught on the way out, I should have took a picture. Can you imagine me in a suit and tie? I trust skid had two burgers to make up for my absence.