IGNORED

Modern Mathematics

Kretz

That is as bad as me going into a fast food restaurant and ordering a half dozen chicken nuggets. The order taker says "we can not do a half dozen, we can only do 6, 9 or 12 nuggets". I replied "so you can not give me a half dozen?". she says "NO!". I think the guy in line behind me wet his pants.

The frightening thing Jeff is these people are allowed to breed.... & vote! LOL

I really thought the video I posted was a set up (there are a number on YouTube) but..... maybe not! :confused07::whistling:

Funny thing Dion, we were talking about just that earlier today. Get a bill for $$ plus extra cents... tender the additional cents & they just can't work out why you gave them the extra "change". It really is getting scary.

Funny thing Dion, we were talking about just that earlier today. Get a bill for $$ plus extra cents... tender the additional cents & they just can't work out why you gave them the extra "change". It really is getting scary.

I do that all the time. With a straight face. I'm pleased to say I'm seeing more of them able to handle it. Maybe it's the sunshine.... Feeding their brains down here!!