IGNORED

Ultra star, Starglide? Whatever it is now.

Ikarus

Looks good. Now if you have some place that does wraps by you. See if maybe they have a red thats close and have them put some pieces on it to kind of match the bags. I had a 900 Vulcan that was the teal (Caribbean blue) and I put a reckless brand fairing on it. A local body shop worked with me, I took them a side cover and they matched some paint for the fairing.

• 1 month later...
I just put a batwing fairing on my 05 RSTD. Just need to add a stereo and speakers.

Who did you purchachase your batwing from. I have looked at several but they seemed small in the headlight cut and I was afraid the yamaha passing lamps my not fit. Yours looks great. Thanks for any info.

Who did you purchachase your batwing from. I have looked at several but they seemed small in the headlight cut and I was afraid the yamaha passing lamps my not fit. Yours looks great. Thanks for any info.

It's a trailer store USA fairing. If you have the OEM windshield the fairing becomes quick release. The overall quality is pretty good. The only issue that I have is the stereo section doesnt line up directly with the speedo without looking awkward. There is about a one inch difference between the face of the speedo and the fairing. I'll take a picture and try to upload it

• 11 months later...
It's a trailer store USA fairing. If you have the OEM windshield the fairing becomes quick release. The overall quality is pretty good. The only issue that I have is the stereo section doesnt line up directly with the speedo without looking awkward. There is about a one inch difference between the face of the speedo and the fairing. I'll take a picture and try to upload it

Did you use the quick release from windshield? I got my batwing recently from usa trailer. Maybe im over thinking it but not quite sure how the oem mounts are supposed to fit. any advice or photos would be greatly appreciated.