IGNORED

Some of you will understand!

baylensman

It doesn't get better past seventy; if you look very long for that pencil you've forgot what you needed for.:think:

70's!!?? I don't count birthdays anymore.... Me and Jack Benny are still 39.... Just ask Rochester.... :-)

• 1 month later...
Yeah.. I still have the recorder!)

Well Ms. July657;) I must admit it took something over a few minutes to understand how the recorder fit the comment I admit embarrassingly(: Yes for a minute there I thought you were secretly communicating with me? See my recorder hasn't worked in decades, so I thought finally I am found and soon I'd be beamed up and off this 3rd rock from the sun(: DRATS!

But NO Ms. July657 you have not come to rescue me (: you just tripped over my universal alien language to French to English translating gadget I communicate thru! Double DRATS

Now, if you stick around, join the club get your stripes; then I can assure you that you will enjoy much more of my word fumbling especially when our Brother Puc (cowpuc) gets to pickin on me and my theories/problem solving....!

Oh puc Ms. July is going to have some reason for confusion with that there lop eared varmint word smithing of yours me thinks:)

Welcome to the club and I must say, gorgeous smile! Right guys? I think I'm being picked on but I'm not sure? Need me an upgrade for this old Universal translator gadget that should at least read what my sensitivity level should be! Or maybe Ms. July657 really is or has an older recorder for me to call home with? Or, Maybe Flyinfool could design me a new one, after he finishes that saucer he's disguised as a disk surfacing gizmo,,, in his basement of all places, really who's goin to fall for that;) ??

Patch

"tape measure" :)

• 5 months later...
Not too bad when you loose things, you can always go to the HF store or Princess Auto and get some more.

Now when you loose yourself and end up searching in vain,,,,, now that is fun!!!

that's actually the best way to find something. Once you buy a new one you'll find the old one:bang head: