IGNORED

KEYS - I can punch new keys that are a factory-like punched key(s)

I can punch new keys that are a factory-like punched key(s) for your 1st or 2nd Generation Venture and RSTD.

Send me your key code, key or even a worn key for me to get a reading from and then I can set my cutter to "punch" the key rather than grind it like most everyone does. This "punching" method is the same method used to make the original key. 

If you don't have a key code or an extra key to send me, send me a good quality close up picture of your key; I have had good success with that.

For those that have 2 keys for their bike locks, I can punch 1 key to fit all of your locks. You simply have to insert the key the correct way into which lock you are using. This works for all second gen and RSTD; first gen depends on if the key blanks are the same as there are 6 different blanks to fit the older Yamahas.

Yamaha Key Price Menu

1st Generation 1983-93

1st key punched (flat metal) $20 includes shipping to you

Additional keys on same order $10 each, no additional shipping cost

Punching a key blank that you send to me $5 each plus one $5 charge for shipping back to you. 

2nd Generation 1999-2013 RSV & 2005 - Present RSTD

1st key punched (flat metal) $18 includes shipping to you

Additional flat metal keys cut on same order $8 each, no additional shipping cost

1st key punched (black plastic knock-off) $20 includes shipping to you

Additional black plastic knock-off keys cut on same order $10 each, no additional shipping cost

1st key punched - genuine Yamaha black plastic and the newer style black, red, or blue, $22 includes shipping to you

Additional genuine Yamaha black plastic cut on same order $12 each, no additional shipping cost

Punching a key blank that you send to me $5 each plus one $5 charge for shipping back to you.

I strive to keep my prices low although the key blanks are costly and I have a lot of money invested in being able to provide this service to fellow Venture and RSTD owners!

017.jpg

004.jpg