IGNORED

Yamaha Paint Codes

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to start by letting all know I signed up under a new log in name (old:puddlejumper) since your "crash". Last year I sold my HD and bought my neighbors "crashed" 03 RSV. I took it down to the frame and brought it back to life with a new front end and plastic parts from ebay. (still looking for right side lower leg cover, right side rear speaker asm. and front window chrome). My neighbor, (wheelchair, hit and run victim) has enjoyed watching his old bike come back to life. I have had the bike on the road now for three month and have come to the hardest part of the repair job. PAINTING THE BIKE, because now i have to stop riding it and take it all apart again!!!! I keep filling up the gas tank and putting it off.

I did a search but have not found to many different paint jobs done on an o3. I want to keep the same colors but jazz it up a bit. Thinking of putting a phoenix on the front fender for my neighbor. Have to learn how to air brush first.

If you got ideas or pics that would help send them my way.

A fellow venturerider who owns an auto finish shop is helping me with the paint job. I looked into the Yamama paint, ouch! $$$. I could- but not sure if I want to do a color match.

Does anyone know the color mixing codes for the 03 paint.

When I learn how to put pics into your site I'll post my progress. See ya on the road in a bit, Ken