IGNORED

Quicksilver Oil Mail Order

Du-Rron

Was in Walmart and they seem to have a slim to none supply of super tech motorcycle oil on the shelf. Didn't need any right now but got home and got to looking. They will deliver the Quicksilver oil (which is the stuff I tried before and I really liked) to me mailorder by the quart or gallon. Just thought I would let yall know. This is not amazon. this is walmart.com

Quicksilver10w-40Gallon.jpg

A couple of years ago, I ordered 2 tires for my boat trailer from walmart because they had the same brand/size that was on the trailer. One of the two tires that came was the wrong size so they refunded the cost of the one tire. I re-ordered one tire and it never came. The story was that it got lost in shipping and they refunded the money again without telling me what happened until I asked. So, I wasn't too impressed with ordering stuff from Walmart.

A couple of years ago, I ordered 2 tires for my boat trailer from walmart because they had the same brand/size that was on the trailer. One of the two tires that came was the wrong size so they refunded the cost of the one tire. I re-ordered one tire and it never came. The story was that it got lost in shipping and they refunded the money again without telling me what happened until I asked. So, I wasn't too impressed with ordering stuff from Walmart.

Thanks for the input.

In the past couple of years I have gotten so lazy I have ordered gobs of stuff from Amazon, Walmart, Petsmart, and HEB (yeah, the grocery store) all delivered to my door. So far there have only been three problems and all have been resolved lickity split by the offending vendor. One before I even knew it -was- a problem.

For what it’s worth, I have ordered three sets of car and truck tires in the past months with no problems at all. Installation is a little tougher as at least local to me, you cannot make an appointment for install. You show up the store and it’s first come first served. Sorry to break away from the oil topic.

• 2 weeks later...