IGNORED

Whose bracket got busted?

RDawson

and I miss my brother everyday... Especially all the fun we had :stirthepot::stirthepot::witch_brew::stickpoke::witch_brew::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::biker::biker::biker::stickpoke::stickpoke::witch_brew::stirthepot: around the club house and then :rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotf::rotfl: afterwards in the penalty box..

DanL was one loved individual: (if you click on the following link, please be aware that it may take a minute or so to load - but IMHO, it is well worth the wait = LOTS OF GREAT LOP EARED VARMINTS IN THERE!!)

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?104022-To-Yammer-Dan-From-VR-family-who-attended-Freebird-s-MD-we-love-brother!!&highlight=card

Our local 12 seed Murray State put a beat down on 5 seed Marquette. I had to eat crow when Yammer Dans W VA beat us last year, sure was fun messing with Dan though.

Boiler Up, Wife and 1st Daughter are Purdue alumni

I'll root for Murray State, best friends daughter goes there. However, they did take out Belmont in tourney, and Dylan Windler grew up and went to high school with my daughters.

I'm an Old school IU loyal fan, but they are playing in the Not Invited Tourney, sad.

Boiler Up, Wife and 1st Daughter are Purdue alumni

I'll root for Murray State, best friends daughter goes there. However, they did take out Belmont in tourney, and Dylan Windler grew up and went to high school with my daughters.

I'm an Old school IU loyal fan, but they are playing in the Not Invited Tourney, sad.

Since Belmont moved to the OVC it's been a heck of a rivalry with Murray. I really don't follow basketball much but this Morant kid has the country buzzing.

I see you're in Indy, I was hatched just east of there in Greenfield.

Since Belmont moved to the OVC it's been a heck of a rivalry with Murray. I really don't follow basketball much but this Morant kid has the country buzzing.

I see you're in Indy, I was hatched just east of there in Greenfield.

College Big10 basketball is my favorite sport to watch. I grew up on East Side Indy, not far from Greenfield. Best friend lives in Greenfield (Cumberland). I live southside Indy, by Greenwood now.

My bracket is still perfect.

Or is that just cuz I never filled one out????

And you didn't lose the powerball.

PS I didn't fill one out either. My daughter is in the running to win with hers in her med school class though, one game out of first. She can win $300 if she wins.