IGNORED

A tee shirt for you DD-214 Alumni....

This is a side company I have, screen printed tee shirts. Much of my business goes to helping patients of varying needs, mostly childhood cancer patients. We provide a service to those patients to make it simpler to sell those "Team" tee shirts while they are going thru their most difficult journeys.

This shirt is made using a high quality Next Level 100% combed ringspun cotton brand shirt and available in several colors and adult sizes. Image is sharp and clean. Prices start at $10.95 and you can pay safely online using your credit/debit card or PayPal account. Shirts are preshrunk soft cotton, so consider that when sizing. Printed on demand, so allow 5 to 10 days for delivery.

We only ship to the lower 48 for online orders.

Help us in supporting childhood cancer. 46 children are diagnosed daily in the US, and 7 children die daily in the US. Thank you! - YamahaLarry

Click an image below to place your order.

http://467printing.com/content/images/thumbs/0002387_dd-214-alumni-next-level-tee_550.png http://467printing.com/content/images/thumbs/0002391_dd-214-alumni-next-level-tee_550.png

Nice.

I tried to order but wouldn't autosend me to PayPal. Came back and now cart is empty. Don't know if order was placed or not. Waiting for some sort of confirmation email. If not, then will try again...

Update: Got an email confirmation so looks like order did go through...

Strange that I was never sent to the PayPal page to confirm....

Ah well...we shall see...

Edited by videoarizona
update

Nice.

I tried to order but wouldn't autosend me to PayPal. Came back and now cart is empty. Don't know if order was placed or not. Waiting for some sort of confirmation email. If not, then will try again...

Gimme a few and I will check it.

Nice.

Sent you a private message. I did test it just now by placing an order for myself, using PayPal as my payment method and it took me to PayPal. Have no idea why it failed for you, but in the interwebs, all kinds of crap can happen.

Regardless, thank you and keep chasing the sun.

Sent you a private message. I did test it just now by placing an order for myself, using PayPal as my payment method and it took me to PayPal. Have no idea why it failed for you, but in the interwebs, all kinds of crap can happen.

Regardless, thank you and keep chasing the sun.

Done! Welcome, Larry..

Just order a second TEE for the wife(also a Vet.)

If you can combine them into one package and save yourself the extra shipping please do so and apply the $4.50 to the charity.

Will do, and thanks. Will apply it to the proceeds that will be going to childhood cancer patient LuLu Harding, as we are currently running a tee shirt campaign for her and will be having a charity bike ride for her in a couple months or so.

Looking sharp!!! I made me one using the Tahiti blue. They are very comfortable shirts. Next Level and Bella Canvas are the most comfortable quality shirts I print. Of course, Comfort Colors is the top of the line, but they are very costly and are really more popular with the female species.

Hope it serves you well, and thank you for your service to this country we call home.

Surprise! Mine came today.

Everybody should jump on these...the t-Shirt is really nice quality.

Thanks!

Thank you desert brother. And yes, the Next Level shirts are very nice quality and for me, very comfortable as well, especially in warmer climates.

Now. go wear that DD-214 proudly on your chest!!!