IGNORED

Coming soon projects

Patch

Not sure if I'v mentioned this before?

Ajay and I have been thinning out our sport projects and have decided that we will each keep one last project.

We have a lot of spares in the Suzuki world so we plan on these two last projects together.

Ajay wants to take one of the Kat's and develop a theory I had some years back around possible combustion flow gains, and a more modern ignition system. The fuel system on the old Kat's suck so time for a modern approach.

The Kat will also need to become more agile?

So estentially we're looking at an FJ target.

Mine is around the old GV1400 V 4: I'll need reliability, range and power in that order.

Flow once again is the main hurtle. I will also need a touch more compression.

The ignition system is too basic and I would like to apply some of the more modern stuff I've picked up over the yeas.

This one I will convert to fuel injection and want to build a verifiable premium with ram air which I should have the room for after I delete the radio box!

There's a maybe on the rake??? Tough call as her highway manors are the best I've experienced.

Anyways I've been looking around and reading up on stuff that fit bot both puzzles.

With so many electrical problems showing up as our rides age I thought I'd share this article as a reminder of the 1 2 3s of ignition. They could be longer, more in depth but easy reading... You can click on the links at the right, same style of writing describes each unit

http://www.mechanexpert.com/category/ignition/