IGNORED

Question on Gen 1 & 2

captcharger

05 is 2nd gen. You can install a Bluetooth receiver to the input beside the cassette. Depends what all you want Bluetooth. That aux input will let you listen to music. I have a 12 volt receiver inside the fairing that turns on with the key. Add a few more pieces and you can Bluetooth phone calls to your wired helmet.

I am trying to figure out if I buy a bluetooth headset I can still use the CB and radio functions and intercom with out having a cord connected to the bike. If that makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I went the other way with wired helmets so I don't have to deal with dead batteries. What you're wanting is above my head.

Me too. I'm wired and not interested in dealing with batteries.

As far as the question.....Not sure if there is a way unless you go with that module that plugs into the system, then does everything bluetooth. It's under $400, and made by a major brand bluetooth company. You want the one with the 5 pin capability. Sorry, can't remember the name.

Update: Found this: This is similar to what I was talking about...

https://www.bikebandit.com/riding-gear-and-accessories/communication-cameras/communication-bluetooth-systems/sena-sm10-dual-stream-bluetooth-stereo-transmitter/p/41405

http://www.buysena.com/freewire-02.html?sc=23&category=4483

Edited by videoarizona

Man I cant remember the fellows name, but he is on this forum. He was heads up on the BT Sena rig needed to transmit to wireless headsets. I have the Sena SMH10. We got them when we still had the RSV. I think looking back I had just about as good sound and function with the wired RSV equipment. I built a jack that plugged in with the headset so I can run ear buds/custom molded.