IGNORED

HF trailers on sale

RDawson

I just sold my HF trailer that already had all the needed mods and a floor and a topper and all LEDs and even a spare tire for that much.

Yeah, I commented on your sale post. That whole 1000 mile round trip discouraged me. My truck loves fuel:mo money::mo money::mo money: Not to mention it gets cold up there.

Ronnie, I have a brand new (less than 10 miles) Harbor Freight clam shell with some upgrades. When I bought my trike it came with a trailer. I can meet you halfway, or more,to deliver (retirement is so cool). Titled in Pennsylvania. PM me for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronnie, I have a brand new (less than 10 miles) Harbor Freight clam shell with some upgrades. When I bought my trike it came with a trailer. I can meet you halfway, or more,to deliver (retirement is so cool). Titled in Pennsylvania. PM me for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I sent a PM. Phone is acting crazy.

IF YOU CAN FIND ONE,,,, Harbor Freight put their little MC pull behind on crazy clearance sale $199.

I was not able to find one.

I have one assembled with some upgrades that I will sell you for that price. I'll even meet you half way to do the exchange. PM me.

I have one assembled with some upgrades that I will sell you for that price. I'll even meet you half way to do the exchange. PM me.

Actually,,, I got one of those big fiberglass trailers that looks like a Goldwing rear. I pull it behind my Goldwing (trike) rear.

But good offer,, if someone else is looking. Actually GREAT offer.

Goldwing at Old Woman Bay.jpg

IF YOU CAN FIND ONE,,,, Harbor Freight put their little MC pull behind on crazy clearance sale $199.

I was not able to find one.

I was in a HF store today and they had one, said it was delivered a few days ago. They didn't expect it as they had not seen one in a couple years and it's no longer listed on the website. Manager is thinking a load may have been found somewhere and they're selling them off at clearance. Check back each week when they get a truck in. The one they there had a hole in the box so he offered it at $180 and let me open it up to make sure all major parts were there. I didn't count bolts and nuts but did go through the parts list and it's there. I couldn't pass it up.

I had been in contact with Dfitzbiz about the one he has, good deal for someone. We have so many miles between us mileage on my truck would've eaten me alive.

I did check tire date-51/17 so one year old.

Edited by RDawson

I was in a HF store today and they had one, said it was delivered a few days ago. They didn't expect it as they had not seen one in a couple years and it's no longer listed on the website. Manager is thinking a load may have been found somewhere and they're selling them off at clearance. Check back each week when they get a truck in. The one they there had a hole in the box so he offered it at $180 and let me open it up to make sure all major parts were there. I didn't count bolts and nuts but did go through the parts list and it's there. I couldn't pass it up.

I had been in contact with Dfitzbiz about the one he has, good deal for someone. We have so many miles between us mileage on my truck would've eaten me alive.

I did check tire date-51/17 so one year old.

Good deal Reggie. Maybe I should recheck my store if some are shipping.

But if I got it,,, would just be to flip it or sell to a friend for what I pay.