IGNORED

2019 Ontario rally

XV1100SE

There is a saying: Out of need cometh forth invention,,, and we have been 'inventing' so to speak. I'll not say anymore on this for now, will have to wait for all the ducks to get in a row, but at the onset of the ideas it looks like it will be just 'what the doctor ordered'!!

And if you happen to know as much or more than I do,,,, speak not a word!!!

There is a saying: Out of need cometh forth invention,,, and we have been 'inventing' so to speak. I'll not say anymore on this for now, will have to wait for all the ducks to get in a row, but at the onset of the ideas it looks like it will be just 'what the doctor ordered'!!

And if you happen to know as much or more than I do,,,, speak not a word!!!

Thank you Carl......When one door closes, another one opens...

I think the open windows are only for those messing around -------Soooooo what have you been up to huh.

We have been sworn to secrecy, but the meeting of the minds have taken place and we found that great minds thought alike. The results of this concoction could have far reaching results and could possibly end up making quite a change in the future of things to be. Now I don't want to say soo much as to let the cat out of the bag, but you can be re-assured that there are no cats in the offering.

Now I wonder how is it that I could type so much, and say so little. I certainly hope that I have not let out any secrets or hinted at any clues, I have been sworn to secrecy!!

We have been sworn to secrecy, but the meeting of the minds have taken place and we found that great minds thought alike. The results of this concoction could have far reaching results and could possibly end up making quite a change in the future of things to be. Now I don't want to say soo much as to let the cat out of the bag, but you can be re-assured that there are no cats in the offering.

Now I wonder how is it that I could type so much, and say so little. I certainly hope that I have not let out any secrets or hinted at any clues, I have been sworn to secrecy!!

And the penalty I hear is ....."DEATH by being flogged with pussy willows" so I believe there will be cats involved....sort of....lol

And the penalty I hear is ....."DEATH by being flogged with pussy willows" so I believe there will be cats involved....sort of....lol

And just who, I ask, would be elected to administer the flogging??? Would it be a gentle flogging??? would it involve Applepie for the deranged? would there be onlookers and gawkers? would there be a time for last wishes and speeches?

You guys need to start your own thread ! Almost 1/3rd of the posts in this thread are not about the rally but are about secrets, secret meetings, secret plans, cats (think the cat is out of the bag anyway). Punishment....flogging? How about a shrubbery? (Monty Python)

And just who, I ask, would be elected to administer the flogging??? Would it be a gentle flogging??? would it involve Applepie for the deranged? would there be onlookers and gawkers? would there be a time for last wishes and speeches?

Me, me, I volunteer to be the flogger. :fingers-crossed-emo