IGNORED

Vogel 2019

Woody

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're home safe. We had a great time.

Already looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for the heads up on the veterans discount Ron.

The lady at the office had no problem applying it this morning.

$195 back on our card. :cool10:

Glad yall made it back safe.

20190816_115823.jpg

We got hot a tired of the traffic on I-81, and took a scenic route across the Back of the Dragon today on the way home. Terry & Theda never been across it so worked out well

5f1322b3bdef9333c7baa2f38961138f.jpg

22f948678fe1ef9471d158d9d08876a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got hot a tired of the traffic on I-81, and took a scenic route across the Back of the Dragon today on the way home. Terry & Theda never been across it so worked out well

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190819/5f1322b3bdef9333c7baa2f38961138f.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190819/22f948678fe1ef9471d158d9d08876a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home :thumbsup2:

Okay, I have to know. What did you eat and where did you ride?

we did make it home and got everything unloaded washing machine going and had to go work on Mother-in-laws car. got that all done now I can catch up on Venture rider family. Joe we followed the front wheel south on 129 for a while then rolled west for awhile till I went north and found a place called Blairsville and went north till we got to North Carolina and found the red car I was going to look at Saturday. took several roads we had never been on and ended up with about 230 miles on Sunday ride but the only thing special about was spending time with my bride. oh and we did walk down to the water fall at Vogel.

As usual when you use your stuff you see things that could be improved well this trip was no different. Since our young ladies cooked breakfast every morning and we tripped the camp site breaker a few times I decided to add a plug at the back of my trailer so we would have another place to plug in, got that done and checked out and Trina approved.

it seams that everyday I had CB trouble but after things warmed up it would work I hate intermittent trouble, I took the fairing apart and found moisture on the plug going to the CB. I dried it out good and put a little dielectric grease on the connector and it seems to be working. turned it off and on several times and it work everytime.

Now i'm ready for another vacation but my JOB said no! darn it I'll be glad when I can tell them what to do with that JOB cause I'm going for a ride. :mo money: