IGNORED

finish this

rbig1

today I started to put the bike on ------ but who is using it. what have you misplaced.

My attempt in this game:

Today I started to put the bike on the battery charger but who is using it, why @Marcarl of course! With Carl living near @saddlebum and that Bum leaving Canuckian lands national chest freezer door open and releasing all that cold air across all of North America and all those Spiders getting weak batteries in em anyway,, Carls machine was the first to need your battery charger @rbig1. Personally, I would not expect the charger to be returned none to soon though brother cause I heard that @FlyingFool took full advantage (would we expect anything less) of Bum's slipping memory machine and put that cold subzero Canuckian air to good use and managed to spread his evil ways clear down into the deep south where people like @Freebird, @VenturousRandy and even down to @slowrollwv land.. I therefore doubt that you asking your neighbor that infamous tool loan question of: what have you misplaced - is going to assist in you getting that charger returned. Bottom line, you may as well ask @videoarizona if he would ship you a loaner up from Pah Hoe Nix, where the sun still shines and the air is warm and batteries are still holding charge, as, I have heard rumors that asking for a new one for Christmas is a failing proposition as even Santy's Claws are not able to grip their way thru the slimy White Wash that Fool has developed!!!

The End

Did I win?

well it wasn't the battery charger. It was the jack. Nephew bought a bike again so he took his jack. I forgot he nabbed it. I'll have to borrow it back:crackup: then take it back to him as will have bike on stand all winter. Fork work and twinkie gasket. If nothing gets in the way have the paint redone where my trip south took its toll. Also will try to make muffler round again. I'm a bad owner geez.... :bang head:

ON cowpucks HOT DOG TRAILER I DREWS WAS USING IT AND MISPLACED THE SPECIAL RELISH :parrots::santa:

YES I'M THE REASONCOWPUC CANNOT AFFORD ANEW MOTORCYCLE AND HAS TO KEEP TWEAKS HELD TOGETHER WITH STICKERS IT'S BECAUSE OF MY ADDICTION TO HOT:mo money: DOGS :parrots: :santa:

Thats because we Michiganers KNOW that man cannot survive on motorcycles alone,, he MUST have Hot Dogs to survive,, LOT AND LOTS OF HOT DOGS!!!:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon: