IGNORED

Trying to give Flying fool credit but...

Sylvester

I was hoping it was your machine dumping the snow and ice in the south, but some dude named Diego :dancefool:says no way.:snow::snow: He wants all the credit and has the "lying media" supporting him.:witch_brew: If it is this guy, he is doing a pretty good job at it. We look for 8-12 inches Saturday night and Sunday all day with some on Monday:snow2:. Nothing like the blizzards back in Nebraska coming off the Rocky mountains, but for this area it will bring traffic to a stop. Wife wants me to take her to work Monday in my 4x4 but I don't think so. I can make it but the locals will have the ditches full with their vehicles.:doh:

:farmer:

Looks like this one is going to stay south of us. My oldest son and a few others left this morning for northern Cali. to help FEMA with some clean up after the fires they had. He said he may be gone four to six weeks or longer. They were thinking about a southern route but I told them to take I 70 at least half way.

Wife wants me to take her to work Monday in my 4x4 but I don't think so. I can make it but the locals will have the ditches full with their vehicles.:doh:

Never mind using your 4x4. This would be a lot more fun to and from her work. I bet you would look forward to it.

All you have to do is spend all day tomorrow studding your tires.

@Flyinfool , just wondered if you are ok brother? Got home here and most of that snott,,, (careful Puc,, dont wanna disturb that varmint to much here) most of that glorious Wisconsin White Wash you sent our way before we pulled out is long gone... Thought I better check and make sure you didnt pull a Johnny Rebeck on us!!

cowpuc, I am still around, was a bit busy tween deer shooting, deer butchering, and then had to take care of someone in N.C. that dared me.........:snow2:

Don't worry Puc, I still have your address on speed dial. :snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2: https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115164https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115166https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115165

Glad to hear all is well brother :thumbsup: and you still have me zeroed in here:thumbdown::stickinouttounge::cold::moon::moon::moon::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:...

:lightbulb:,, you should hire that little painter man for a 24/7 signature paint!!!! :missingtooth: THAT is AWESOME!!!:santa:

Flyingfool, with great fear for my property, dogs, cats and sanity I humbly beg your royal forgiveness.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: This typo blunder was obviously the doing of our evil boss, Don, since I am sure his auto-correct is out of date and or sync.:doh::doh::doh: I am so sure that I typed correctli that I am stickin with my statement.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I would like to invite you to come visit and eat some fine smoked meats and have a good time with us southern riff raff.:Cartoon_397::Cartoon_397::Cartoon_397:

By the way the "Diego" storm just clipped us with freezing rain.:rain2::rain2::rain2: And today we are in great skies with 50+ degrees.:scorched::scorched::scorched: Even higher tomorrow.:cool10::cool10::cool10:

Flyingfool, with great fear for my property, dogs, cats and sanity I humbly beg your royal forgiveness.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: This typo blunder was obviously the doing of our evil boss, Don, since I am sure his auto-correct is out of date and or sync.:doh::doh::doh: I am so sure that I typed correctli that I am stickin with my statement.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I would like to invite you to come visit and eat some fine smoked meats and have a good time with us southern riff raff.:Cartoon_397::Cartoon_397::Cartoon_397:

By the way the "Diego" storm just clipped us with freezing rain.:rain2::rain2::rain2: And today we are in great skies with 50+ degrees.:scorched::scorched::scorched: Even higher tomorrow.:cool10::cool10::cool10:

I am still hunting this "Flyingfool" character that you keep giving all the credit to.

Someone is gonna get dumped on......................

You can see from the vids just how much fun @cowpuc is having.

I am still hunting this "Flyingfool" character that you keep giving all the credit to.

Someone is gonna get dumped on......................

You can see from the vids just how much fun cowpuc is having.

Sok by me, Flyinfool, I love snow. :backinmyday::snow::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow::snow::snow:

Is that better, you cantancaras, snow blasting, neighbor burying, white washing codger. :smile5::thumbsup2::smile5::thumbsup2::clap2:

Hey Pucster?

What year is that 'Vintage Deere 172'??

We had one of those little Beauties back in the late '80s, but had to give it up to deal with our newly (then) acquired, uphill 900' driveway and Home in Prince Edward County, Eastern Ontario's best kept Secret.

Nevertheless (HATE typing that word), it manfully tackled and defeated all 900 feet of that Monstuh Driveway... with only a front-mounted BLADE!!~

However, Once wuz Enuff for this Old Pharte.~

Rgds, WRIDR

I do now. :thumbsup2::clap2:

Careful Sly, that Fool could be yakking with you just to get you zeroed in and then = WHAMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::big-grin-emoticon:

Careful Sly, that Fool could be yakking with you just to get you zeroed in and then = WHAMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::big-grin-emoticon:

I suppose you are right on point there, Mr. Cowpuc but he better crank it up soon since I retire on Dec. 31. :happy65: If it hits soon and hard:snow::snow::snow: I won't have to go in since these sissy drivers here :backinmyday: are dead locked in rain not to mention real snow. And after this month I won't care what happens since...well I am retired:sun::sun::sun:and sunshine every day.