IGNORED

I wonder if the new venture will get the same update

Mimurph

Have big bikes come to this?? The big announcement this year is improved SOFTWARE!!!!! Remember those days of adding a few ponies to the number or way back when some bikes went from 4 speeds to 5 and yet others (honda 360 ) went to six speeds. Bikes that quicker Bikes got more mileage. Bikes got more load capacity for two up riders. The biggest tech announcement was self canceling turn signals! (which hardly ever worked)

The bike MFG are aiming at millennials I'm telling you know. Pretty soon we have the USB port wars on bikes! Maybe even the big brag will be which infotainment system had more GB or storage and CC and Foot Pounds will be little tiny asterix marked number buried in the brochure somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Or maybe they'll put those led lights all over the place. That'll make more power! Back in the day we didn't need them disco lights! We rode the bikes, didn't park them for bike night bling bling... Everyone has their thing.. Who am I to be the judge. If you dig gps and apps, cool.... If you dig lights..... Cool. But what about cup holders..

😂😁👍