IGNORED

I Sure Would Appreciate Your Prayers!

Last Wednesday I was diagnosed with Leukemia, but it is a curable or at least controllable form of the disease. I am taking pills which are a form of mild chemotherapy. I also have some issues with my lungs that they are looking at this week.

It hasn't got me down yet, but I also have to realize I'm no spring chicken either. There are several people around me that count on me for many things so I'm not ready to die yet!

So I will appreciate all the prayers I can get!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there Bob, they are doing amazing things in the treatments for cancer. Find an Oncologist/ Hematologist you really like cause you are going to be spending alot of time with him/her. Call if you ever want to talk about anything.

Take Care, Craig

I KNEW I could count on you prayer warriors here!!!

Tomorrow I have some testing to see what the issue is with the nodes on my lungs. They have actually been there for a couple of years now, but for the last half year, I have been very short of breath. I'll know more hopefully by the end of this week.

So far the only side effects of the chemotherapy pills I am taking is I am tired especially in the evening, and my stomach sometimes feels queasy. Other than that I'm just taking it day by day. Actually, I am looking forward to next year's Maintenance Day if Don has one, and the Virginia M&E.

Last Wednesday I was diagnosed with Leukemia, but it is a curable or at least controllable form of the disease. I am taking pills which are a form of mild chemotherapy. I also have some issues with my lungs that they are looking at this week.

It hasn't got me down yet, but I also have to realize I'm no spring chicken either. There are several people around me that count on me for many things so I'm not ready to die yet!

So I will appreciate all the prayers I can get!

:95:

Prayers for you for sure. In all the bike rides I do, I am around many types of cancer during the course of each year, with most of them being children. The success rate for Leukemia is very high. So hang in there, give it hell.

As I have witnessed many times, it can be beat.