IGNORED

First Gen. VR (1983 TO 1993) Fuse Box Upgrade Kit!

skydoc_17

If your old, glass tube fuse box is shot I have the answer for you. I have compiled every item you will need to change your tired, old glass tube fuse box over to a modern ATC type fuse box. Not only does this ATC fuse box have an extra fuse slot for that set of running lights you want to add, or a new GPS, but it comes with two terminal blocks for switched power and one for battery ground. You can add many accessories, all protected by a fuse with this kit. This kit comes complete with every part you will need plus detailed written instructions and an electrical diagram. There is no soldering needed to install this fuse box upgrade! The price is $75.00 with free 48 state USA shipping. Out of country buyers will pay actual shipping costs only! I accept PayPal and Checks!

Thanks for viewing my ad!

Earl (skydoc_17)

FUSE BOX KIT.jpg

BEFORE.jpg

NEW FUSE BOX.jpg

NEW FUSE BOX COMPLETE.jpg

• 2 years later...

Hey Rick,

Thanks for the text, I hadn't checked my PM's for the forum today. My Paypal email address is:   earlfharrell@atlanticbb.net

I have that kit in stock, and can ship as soon as payment is received. 

Thanks for thinking of me for your parts needs, it means the world to me, old friend!

Earl

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Raistlin,

Welcome to the Forum! I do indeed still offer the First Gen. Fuse Box Upgrade Kit! This is a very busy time of the year for me as far as this kit goes, (once people start riding the First Gens. again, the old glass fuse boxes often poop out!) I am currently restocking the parts I need to make up the kits. As soon as my stock arrives, I will contact you and get that kit shipped right out. If you could please be patient with me for a little while, I will have those kits back in stock ASAP!

Thanks for your interest in the kits I offer, and again, WELCOME to VR.ORG!!

Earl  (skydoc_17)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey There Spots Dad,

The cost of the Kit is $75.00US and the estimated shipping would be in the $35.00US range. Once I have your full shipping address with Postal Code, I can give you an exact shipping cost, but it should be in that range +/- a few bucks. 

Thanks for your interest in the kits I offer, and feel free to PM me if you would like to let me help you with this project!

Earl.