IGNORED

Prayers for Pete.

As I have already said, I have been a member here since 2006. Over these many years, I have made some great friends.

Some of these friends I actually have not personally met. I made friends with them on the VR Chatroom. Yes this might sound strange, but it is true.

I have one such friend Pete Klassen who lives in Saskatchewan, Canada. We have never actually met, but we used to chat together over the years. He actually used to raise Elk. I thought that was so interesting. A few years ago he had a severe stroke. So I found out his address from Freebird and I sent him a get well card.

It seems he never forgot that I did that. So not knowing how he was or if he even was still a live, I reacquainted myself with him on Facebook.

Now it seems he is fighting another battle. He has been diagnosed with cancer.

This morning he contacted me just to chat once again. I know this story probably is not too interesting to most of you, but it is my attempt to explain the really great group or family of people we have here. All because of our great love of motorcycling.

I would never had met Pete, if it was not for this group. I would never of made friends with Aussie Annie, or Jonas from Iceland, and so many other wonderful friends that Moped and I have made.

Please say a prayer for our buddy Pete.

Yama Mama

Hook, line and sinker,,,, I am 100% in for Prayers Up For Pete!! Got er done Mama and got him on my continuing list too!!

Hey Pete, if you are reading this = keep looking up brother, God loves you and is there for you, past - present and future!!

Thanks Peggy for bringing us another opportunity to use the all powerful knee mail to help a family member at his time of need!

Puc

Just prayed, Peggy! The Elk raising thing sounds familiar to me, what was his screen name?

On a side note, I saw a soccer mom SUV with the label Llama Momma on it, is that one of your cousins???:confused24:

No relation to me. I have chatted with him so long on Facebook, I will have to ask him next time what his site name was.

Yama Mama

Just prayed, Peggy! The Elk raising thing sounds familiar to me, what was his screen name?

On a side note, I saw a soccer mom SUV with the label Llama Momma on it, is that one of your cousins???:confused24:

Sorry to hear that about Pete, stopped by his place the other day for a quick visit, there was no one home.

His screen name is tessa2

Sorry to hear that about Pete, stopped by his place the other day for a quick visit, there was no one home.

His screen name is tessa2

Thank you for reminding me. I remember now it was Tessa2. He lives in an assisted living facility now. I do not know where it is however,.

Yama Mama

Sorry Eck. I am here so seldom, I forgot the protocol.

My posting was not directed at you Yama Mama....it was for a moderator to move it where it belongs, that's all. If I were still a moderator here I would have moved it without saying anything.

Bob I guess you saw that Pete's member name was Tessa2. I just could not remember what it was because it has been so long since he was on our chat.

Yama Mama