IGNORED

Prayers Up/thoughts for my brother if ya get a second..

cowpuc

Just talking with my mom here, getting the scoop on my little brother. Like his big brother, he got dealt the hand of Cancer a couple years ago too and it initially cost him a kidney. Unfortunately, his initial surg didnt come out as well as mine seems to have as the stuff spread around some. Latest news is they found a walnut size spot in a femur and blood spots in his lungs = LOTS of extreme pain and living on the morphine/fentynal (spent over a year on the stuff too,, good pain killer but hard on the body) has taken its toll. The docs finally decided here that he has gained enough umphh that he may be able to tolerate putting in supportive rods and plates into his upper leg so the femur dont snap and he may be able to get back on his feet. We are on our way to pick up mom and then head to G.R. to hug and pray for my bro - pre surgery - because,,, well because any surgery anytime has its possibility of not good turn outs - hate to sound gruesome but you know me,, always about the truth. Doug (my brother) is a Christian and loves the Lord. His wife does too.. So does my Mom and Tip and me too... Tell ya that so you know hoThanw to pray and/or what type of good ole positive thoughts to send his way if possible...

ALL support appreciated!!

Thanks

Puc