IGNORED

Lunch

Condor

So a friend and I did lunch at the Spaghetti Factory yesterday. We got there around 11:30 to beat the lunch crowd. While we waited to put our names in more showed up. Mostly senior citizens. Plus one group with two mothers and four rug rats, but mostly OF's. I thought man look at all the old folks. Then I turned around and looked in a mirror. Cr@p I was one of them.... :backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday: And when they seated us we were all at tables close to the heads...(that's the Old Salt's word for restrooms... )...:stickpoke:

When I went to the last high school reunion, I couldn't believe how old all my classmates had become! Those reunions are when you realize how old we are. My oldest sister is 78 and widowed. Lately she has been spending time with a guy we grew up with who is her age. I had not seen him since high school and not in a million years could I have guessed who he was when I recently saw him.

You have to be tough to get old!

When I went to the last high school reunion, I couldn't believe how old all my classmates had become! Those reunions are when you realize how old we are. My oldest sister is 78 and widowed. Lately she has been spending time with a guy we grew up with who is her age. I had not seen him since high school and not in a million years could I have guessed who he was when I recently saw him.

You have to be tough to get old!

This is why I don't go to class reunions.

Once or twice a year we get together with some other Venture Riders and other type riders. I have known some of them for about 12 years now. This year it occurred to me that some of those present seemed to look older than when I first met them. I wonder what is bringing this on. Is it a new fad that I should get into or is it that they are fed up looking like they had for so long that now they feel a need for a change? Well,,, whatever, I'll let them go at it.

Once or twice a year we get together with some other Venture Riders and other type riders. I have known some of them for about 12 years now. This year it occurred to me that some of those present seemed to look older than when I first met them. I wonder what is bringing this on. Is it a new fad that I should get into or is it that they are fed up looking like they had for so long that now they feel a need for a change? Well,,, whatever, I'll let them go at it.

Don't look in any mirrors.... :-)

Don't look in any mirrors.... :-)

I did that a few years back, and the thing didn't just break,,, it SHATTERED!!!! You know those things aren't cheap?? Just another thing I can do without. Actually my wife hung a picture in place of that thing, and I still look the same today.!.!

Mmmmm seems to me 12 years ago you were already there ..the rest of us are just slowwwly catching up.....:178::178::178::178:

I did that a few years back, and the thing didn't just break,,, it SHATTERED!!!! You know those things aren't cheap?? Just another thing I can do without. Actually my wife hung a picture in place of that thing, and I still look the same today.!.!
Yup....and i'm betti'n this is the picture.....:backinmyday:....

So a friend and I did lunch at the Spaghetti Factory yesterday. We got there around 11:30 to beat the lunch crowd. While we waited to put our names in more showed up. Mostly senior citizens. Plus one group with two mothers and four rug rats, but mostly OF's. I thought man look at all the old folks. Then I turned around and looked in a mirror. Cr@p I was one of them.... :backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday: And when they seated us we were all at tables close to the heads...(that's the Old Salt's word for restrooms... )...:stickpoke:

:scared:,,, Skaaadedeeee,,,, I LOVE skaaadedeee,,,,

Hi,, I am Puc and yes, I am a geezer too :backinmyday:,,, now where's my Skaaadedeee and,, oh yea,, I gotta sit by my buddie Jack over by the head so you KNOW you dont have to check my I.D. to see if I qualify for that :178: plate of Skaaadedeee... @Condor,, your :happy34: story here brought up something really special about past,,, "being historic" moments... Fast forward thru this video you should remember well.. Go to about 10 seconds in and listen very carefully to what @LoneEagle Vic says when I comment about the lodge :guitarist 2:,,, :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:,,:rotfl:...

I DO like Skaadedeee brother,,, maybe we will have to do that dinner thing sometime when we are out there!!:happy34:

Puc

Heck yeah, Spaghetti it is.... Butter Pecan for dessert..... YUM!!!

leatherby's.2.jpg

Heh..Heh...Heh..... Yup, the Eagle likes to think he's younger that the rest of us.... But we know better....

http://www.cast-aways.com/images/IMGP0947%20(Medium).JPG

pull.my.finger.jpg

Heck yeah, Spaghetti it is.... Butter Pecan for dessert..... YUM!!!

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114724

Heh..Heh...Heh..... Yup, the Eagle likes to think he's younger that the rest of us.... But we know better....

http://www.cast-aways.com/images/IMGP0947%20(Medium).JPG

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114716

:rotf::rotf::guitarist 2::rotfl::rotfl::happy65::thumbsup:

This remark coming from Father Time?? Carl, I'm beginning to think you were born looking old...:backinmyday::backinmyday:

This remark coming from Father Time?? Carl, I'm beginning to think you were born looking old...:backinmyday::backinmyday:

Now that would be wrong, just all wrong!!! I might have been a little wrinkled when I was birthed, but that soon cleared up and I was the nicest lookin baby in the room,,, I know, I mean I just know because my mother told me!!! :banana: