IGNORED

Jackets and other Apparel

It appears that Yamaha is once again dropping the ball on apparel for the Venture riders. This has always been an issue with them. I know that some folks don't want it to begin with but I love having shirts, jackets, etc. that represent the bike I'm riding. I've met a lot of people due to conversations spurred by one of my shirts or jackets. Though they get made fun of over it, Harley is the very best at marketing in this regard.

I have a couple of Yamaha jackets. One is a nice textile jacket that I wear mostly when riding. It's warm and sheds water pretty well. Don't have any pictures of it handy but found it on Ebay.

As for casual wear, I always preferred the letterman style/bomber jackets. I bought one a couple of years ago and found it on Ebay also. Just ran across a matching one in a man's small that I hope will fit my wife. If not, I guess I'll just post it here or put it back on Ebay.

Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 10.03.25 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 10.02.46 PM.jpg

I think we all would agree Harley is the king of motorcycle aperal. They figured out a long time ago it was extra bucks in the bank. I find it funny the other manufactures have not tried to follow suit. Victory was a slacker in that market also, a few dealers had some shirts made with their stuff on the back. Indian looks to being a better effort. Most shirts I see for Honda or Yamaha are motocross .