IGNORED

Looking for a mechanic to install my new Hagon shock.

Rear is easy. Hardest thing about the front on the RSV is removing the fairing. Should be easy on the RSTD.

I concur. And assume you are referring to the inner front faring. Have done it once to paint and now in process of swapping body panels/parts on 2 bikes. So, later this week will be getting around to the front fairings. Not really looking forward to it, other than doing an audio upgrade.

The rear fender is no walk in the park either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the members who have replaced the stock shock with a Hagon: I would like to have your failed shock to add to the exchange pool. I repair leaking shocks at a minimal cost to our members. The more I have in the pool the faster I can turn them around. PM me for my shipping address. I will gladly pay the freight.

Thanks,

Fitz

For the members who have replaced the stock shock with a Hagon: I would like to have your failed shock to add to the exchange pool. I repair leaking shocks at a minimal cost to our members. The more I have in the pool the faster I can turn them around. PM me for my shipping address. I will gladly pay the freight.

Thanks,

Fitz

How much do you charge to do the exchange? Reason I ask, the 99 RSV that I am reassembling from swapping parts with an 09, I am putting the 09 shock in it and keeping the 1 year old OEM one that I had bought for the 99.

Either the person that purchases the 99, or myself, may want to send it to you. I noticed the month or so that I rode the 09 that it was a little bit spongy, but I can't see that it had ever leaked any oil.