IGNORED

The Hewn Distillery and Peddler's Village in New Hope, PA

joeke3el

Imagine a whisky aged in wood that is over 100 years old or even extinct today. Sean Tracy, host of the TV show Barn Hunters, owns and operates the Hewn distillery in Pipersville, PA with some really unique spirits. We also went over to the Peddler's Village in New Hope, PA to explore over 60 shops. This, and historic route 611 in our latest ride report/video here.

Imagine a whisky aged in wood that is over 100 years old or even extinct today. Sean Tracy, host of the TV show Barn Hunters, owns and operates the Hewn distillery in Pipersville, PA with some really unique spirits. We also went over to the Peddler's Village in New Hope, PA to explore over 60 shops. This, and historic route 611 in our latest ride report/video here.

Very very well done Joeke3el = THANK YOU for the great ride report video brother!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now I am on a different type of a journey here to find this video on Youtube so I can give you a :thumbsup: there too and subscribe so I dont miss any of your future ride reports!! DEFINITELY top quality IMHO!!!! By the way,,,, what is your Youtube screen name?

THANK YOU again for sharing!!