IGNORED

I blew by a Harley merging onto I-495 but I acted like this weather man.....

uhfradarwill

I decided to stretch The Beast's legs a bit the other day(and impress the wife a bit too:cool:) So I wound her out in third gear to see where she'd red line. We went past a newer Gold Wing that had just pulled out onto the four lane thoroughfare at about 65 mph an climbing. When I looked at the tach and speedo a moment later we were at 7500 rpm and 95 mph. Now, I hadn't planned on taking her any faster but I saw the Wing creeping up on us in the rear view so I just had to shift into 4th and twist her tail. He gave up.

No quarter asked or taken.

I decided to stretch The Beast's legs a bit the other day(and impress the wife a bit too:cool:) So I wound her out in third gear to see where she'd red line. We went past a newer Gold Wing that had just pulled out onto the four lane thoroughfare at about 65 mph an climbing. When I looked at the tach and speedo a moment later we were at 7500 rpm and 95 mph. Now, I hadn't planned on taking her any faster but I saw the Wing creeping up on us in the rear view so I just had to shift into 4th and twist her tail. He gave up.

No quarter asked or taken.

Nice that is was a Goldwing. Those riders in my area are snobs and won't wave to anyone not on a Wing!

BTW

"No Quarter", is that a Led Zeppelin ref?? Great song from Houses of the Holy album!!!!:guitarist 2: