IGNORED

Audio components - FREE +shipping

• 4 weeks later...

Pm me with your address and I will send them.

Thomas

I would be interested in them as a spreadsheet set since my CB has gone out and the amp controll is showing signs of not being far behind.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I was originally thinking cd player with FM radio but when I assessed how I listen to music in the car I realized that I stream music through my phone. So I decided to dump the CD portion and go with a Bluetooth/FM receiver unit.

I purchased the Pyle Marine unit for a conservative price of $39.00 with an output of 200 watts (based on four speaker configuration). I figured that 100 watts would certainly be loud enough to wake the small children in the neighbourhood. Sound quality is terrific and simplicity of use is good.

I am tickled pink with my decision. An awesome upgrade from the stock unit.

x20181022_141823.jpg

Thomas

p.s. That only took forever to post, eh?

Hey Midicat

How about some pics of your new install??

• 2 weeks later...

Glad they made it safely. Have fun with them. Fill us in on what you did.

Thomas

They showed up 2 days ago. Thanks now I just need to get the chopper out of the garage so I can work on the venture

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
I was originally thinking cd player with FM radio but when I assessed how I listen to music in the car I realized that I stream music through my phone. So I decided to dump the CD portion and go with a Bluetooth/FM receiver unit.

I purchased the Pyle Marine unit for a conservative price of $39.00 with an output of 200 watts (based on four speaker configuration). I figured that 100 watts would certainly be loud enough to wake the small children in the neighbourhood. Sound quality is terrific and simplicity of use is good.

I am tickled pink with my decision. An awesome upgrade from the stock unit.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115181

Thomas

p.s. That only took forever to post, eh?

I put a BOSS unit, nearly same specs as your Pyle, in my 1989 XVZ. I have the JBL Ventureline replacement speakers in the fairing but they appear to be rated for too little power and distort mightily when I crank for expressway speeds / noise.

What, may I ask, do you use for speakers with that Pyle? Not stock, are they??? I have my old stocks laying around someplace... . I HATE wasting money on stuff that won't perform when somebody else has experience with the same problem and solved it.

Thanks in Advance! (And I LOVE your clean install - mine looks like a kludge in comparison)

I put a BOSS unit, nearly same specs as your Pyle, in my 1989 XVZ. I have the JBL Ventureline replacement speakers in the fairing but they appear to be rated for too little power and distort mightily when I crank for expressway speeds / noise.

What, may I ask, do you use for speakers with that Pyle? Not stock, are they??? I have my old stocks laying around someplace... . I HATE wasting money on stuff that won't perform when somebody else has experience with the same problem and solved it.

Thanks in Advance! (And I LOVE your clean install - mine looks like a kludge in comparison)

I replaced the stock speakers years ago with Alpine car speakers. I don't recall the model number but they sound much better than stock. I believe they are rated at 200 Watts peak power. They were reasonably priced at around $50 for the pair.

Thomas