IGNORED

Please reply with which gumout to buy

VentureFar

I have had excellent results with Sea Foam. Used it about double strength. My pilot jets were so bad would only run on a full chock. After about 2 or 3 gallons of gas it, 99 rsv, started to settle down where I could drive it. After a 70 mile road trip all is well.

I use Gumout for high mileage engines with PEA. It's supposed to be a fuel injector cleaner but works great for carbs without harming anything. I use it in all of my engines and yard tools. If the carbs are really dirty, I use a whole bottle in one tank of gasoline.

I use Gumout for high mileage engines with PEA. It's supposed to be a fuel injector cleaner but works great for carbs without harming anything. I use it in all of my engines and yard tools. If the carbs are really dirty, I use a whole bottle in one tank of gasoline.

So is it the carb and injector cleaner specifically by name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is labeled what I called it. If you go to Walmart and look, it will be obvious which one I'm talking about. I don't think there is any carb cleaner in a bottle that is intended to be added to the gas tank. Carbs have disappeared mostly. They are all injector cleaners. But, Gumout with PEA (polyetheramine) works great for cleaning the carbs as you ride. Lately I've noticed that many other injector cleaners have PEA on the label. Chevron Techron was the first one with PEA I think but they don't have it on the label.