IGNORED

Pt 1, A Clean Slate For New Adventure Stickers!!

cowpuc

Well, Carl, seeing as Honda invented the DCT system you may be right!!

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=qoSKW9uBMMrIsAWAkqXwDQ&q=what+motorcycle+uses+a+dual+clutch+transmission&oq=what+motorcycle+uses+a+dual+clutch&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.33i22i29i30.1774306.1790887..1797434...1.0..0.104.2991.33j2....2..0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j35i39j0i131j0i22i30j33i10.QihngoHAH8A

However, there are a few other brands that use the DCT...

https://autowise.com/top-10-automatic-motorcycles/

Now, my question to you is, does the Spider use a DCT??? It is, after all, a semiautomatic transmission...

Ok,, more clues... Like @Freebird (I only did this Bat Signal thing with the @ symbol in Don's case cause I havebeen patiently waiting for some PICTURES and TRAIL STORIES from the lop eared new SVTC ridin varmint and = NOTHING,,, zippo,,, nada = hope your ok out there my friend!!!!) I am also one of those shrewd buyers who never pays MSRP for nuttin!! It's a flaw in my charachtor (I am a cheap varmint) but years of running the bike shop did nothing but increase this disease (that buy low/sell high and expand on the difference routine REALLY gets in your blood :240:.. Our M.O. for purchases like this is "wait for year end sales", save your pennies cause "Cash is King", and "enjoy the purchasing experience to the fullest".

So,, knowing that the model year end is upon us, model year change overs are in process BIG TIME, end of the month quota's are happening (everyone KNOWS that the last 4 days of the month are the best time to purchase) and Sales Persons are in full force and are hungry to make the inventory numbers look good and on and on = we took a pocket full of cash and went SHOPPING!!!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

All that said,,, it's brand new TO US,,, it is NOT a 2019 model,,, it IS a left over 2018 Model and it did have to be brought in from another out of state dealership as our local dealer (GREAT PEOPLE who you will meet in the next video installment cause UNLIKE some people,, I honor The Code and take PICTURES/VIDEOS!!) didnt have the right color - actually,, they didnt even have a left over in stock!!

Wayyyyy cool Red!!! So purdy it makes my eyes bleed for want/desire to return to the days of yesteryear.. Unfortunately, time and disease has taken its toll on my tired, beat up,, whipped out old body and the difference between my hearts desires and physical possibilities that have widened over the last decade of time totally removes that GORGEOUS canyon carver out of my reach..

THANKS FOR PLAYING THOUGH!!!

Your buddy!

Puc

This thing is INCREDIBLE!!! In this video we are actually showing an average of 62 MPG (INSANE FUN!!!) out of our new Hyundai Ioniq!! Shortly after videoing this episode while traveling faster (still non-highway where the little car that could is suppose to get it's best fuel economy) we actually ran a steady 65 mpg!!

Very cool my friend. That thing will get you back and forth to California almost for FREE. :thumbsup2:

Hearing that brother!! Just got off the phone with my Son-In-Law out in Sac... Doing the math,,, at 3 bucks a gallon x 4 tanks of gas = 120 bucks to get us there!!! This thing is down right unreal!!! Get this one Don,,, it's AC works off the it EV mode so literally you can "start" the car (strange thing with these things,, you START the car and nothing happens other then the dash lights come on :happy65:) , set the inside climate control,,, crawl in the back and nod out... There is whole new "camping in my hybrid" trend that Tip and I are gonna start... May sound corny but coming from 2 people who have spent many many nights camping in a tent all over the country = this will be like going from Motel 6 to the Taj Ma Haul for Tip and I :guitarist 2::biker::banana:

You're gonna need a bigger sticker!

So the Sales Manager and I are deep in negotiations... We are down from 23,687 MSRP to 18,800 cash when something dawns on me.. I explain to him that it is VERY VERY important to me that ALL of the factory stickers and stuff are left INTACT on our new car when Tip and I drive it off the lot... He says,, "you dont want it detailed,, you want it just like you took it off the truck (except "prepped" of course)? - I said EXACTLY,, I GOTTA have my stickers,, dont mess with my stickers = ANY OF THEM!! And then I said,,, "Of course I dont wanna PAY for "detailing" either (get my stickers and save :2cents: in the process).. All said,, ended up at 18,447 cash for a 23,687 car equipped with EXACTLY what we wanted!!! Full tank of gas TO BOOT!! :bikersmilie:

SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!:moped:

With all that money your saving on gas......you can buy a lot of stickers and get a personalized plate as well. :banana::banana:

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114264

INDEED TOOCH!!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

:think:,,, only the stickers "Trooper" (already named him,,,, from the front he looks like a miniature Michigan State Trooper car = "Trooper" :sun1:) earns will not be like those,,,, they will be from far away places like Denali National Park and,, following in the same M.O. as Tweeks,,, Trooper only gets what he earns :happy34:

With all that money your saving on gas......you can buy a lot of stickers and get a personalized plate as well. :banana::banana:

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114264

Oh,, by the @The Tooch ,,, your name came up in a discussion between Tip and I the other day Dave!! I was going thru some old pic's and videos on one of my wayyy to many accumulated SD cards - moving stuff over to an external hard drive for storage.. It was video involving some guys doing some CRAZY stuff with a Helicopter and when I realized what it was I instantly told Tippy that I had a buddy who would do exactly that!!!!!! I get a chance (and if I can find it again) and if you would enjoy seeing it, YouTube!!

Almost ready for his maiden voyage to parts unknown, Trooper - our

gorgeous new Hyundai Ioniq Blue is showing REAL promise!! During the

process of fitting the card board templates I made for our Ioniq Beds

shown in this video, I watched as one of my license plate screws

rolled down behind a rear seat and into the area where Troopers

Lithium EV battery is housed. When I went to our dealership today -

Betten Baker Hyundai of Muskegon Michigan - to get Troopers new

License Plate, it was pouring rain so we rolled into the Service

Center where I inquired about what I had to do to remove the rear seat

to remove the frisky screw (I am one not to give Murphy any more

chances than absolutely necessary!!).. By the time our Salesman (Robb

= if you are gonna by a new Car = SEE ROBB!!!) and I got back with the

plate, Spencer (service writer) and a VERY professional mechanic whose

name I have sadly forgotten, pretty much had the rear seat out and

were well on their way to recovering that rascally phillips headed

varmint!!! TALK ABOUT SERVICE!!!! What a WONDERFUL feeling to be

treated so special by such a GREAT group of people!! I also know that

Robb stood in that dreaded Michigan Secretary Of State line for 2

hours today to get Troopers new plate for us so we could return to

Sacramento for the birth of our soon to arrive new Grandson - THANK

YOU ROBB!! What a WONDERFUL feeling to be treated so special by such

a GREAT group of people!! From Sales, to Financial Services to the

back room where the wrenches are spun and allll the way to my dear

friend Jake who took Trooper out for one of our lifetime Betten Baker

Hyundai free bath's = THANK YOU to ALL of you at Betten Baker Hyundai

for showing what REAL service is!!! Hat's Off To Each Of You!!

And to Trooper, I dedicate this song that a dear friend of mine sent

me many years ago: