IGNORED

Here ya go. SVTC 20,999

RDawson

Well, I would have liked to have purchased from Pioneer but for one thing, they don't have one. It was just too good a deal to pass up. I won't be taking back to NY for service anyway.

Don't know if I'll be able to stop by or not. It will be at least mid afternoon before I get there and get it all done. Then have to ride back home. Will be a long day. Can't leave here until at least 9:00. They said that because I'm from out of state, they would prefer a bank check and my bank doesn't open until 9:00.

Don:

Dunno if the same rules 'n regs apply down there, BUT... when we bought a vehicle last year we left EARLY, to drive to the dealership, THEN headed to the nearest compatible Bank which could/would give us a Bank Draft for the total amount (Less Trade in, but still over $30,000).

That would get you away a LOT earlier in the day. Hope this might help.

Rgds, WRIDR.

I bought it 10 minutes ago. Not through Ebay. Went direct to the dealer. I pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

LOL! And here Don I didn’t think you were in the market or gonna get one?!

Well, CONGRATS! What color did you get?

You also said you hadn’t had a chance to test ride one yet. 😁. Sometimes “ya just KNOW”.

Post pics when you get it!

Don:

Dunno if the same rules 'n regs apply down there, BUT... when we bought a vehicle last year we left EARLY, to drive to the dealership, THEN headed to the nearest compatible Bank which could/would give us a Bank Draft for the total amount (Less Trade in, but still over $30,000).

That would get you away a LOT earlier in the day. Hope this might help.

Rgds, WRIDR.

Thanks but it's not that big a deal. My bank opens at 9:00 and it's only a 3 hour and 45 minute drive to the dealership outside of Buffalo. I should get there around one or two. I actually traded in the Slingshot and it was paid for so I am well under 10,000 out of pocket. I asked them if they would just take a personal check and they didn't say no but said that they would prefer a bank check since I was out of state. It's no big deal.

LOL! And here Don I didn’t think you were in the market or gonna get one?!

Well, CONGRATS! What color did you get?

You also said you hadn’t had a chance to test ride one yet. 😁. Sometimes “ya just KNOW”.

Post pics when you get it!

Well, I'm no stranger to the V-Twins. My last was a 2013 Road Glide Ultra that I bought brand new. I have to tell you, it wasn't a slam dunk decision. I was back and forth all day yesterday between the new SVTC and another Harley. I had a guy here locally wanting to trade me a 2012 Harley Ultra Classic with 15,000 miles on it and he was adding some cash as well. Trading for my Slingshot. I came very close to pulling that trigger instead. I kept thinking about all the extra features that I would be giving up though. That and the fact that my '13 Ultra Glide wasn't just a little hot but it was BRUTALLY hot. That was actually the only thing that I didn't like about it. Then there was my wife telling me, you know you DO run a Venture forum. So............ back to the point.......the way I ride now really goes well with the low RPM torque of the V-Twins.

If I get there today and for any reason at all, this deal falls through, I will have to start over with the decision making process. I don't expect anything to go wrong though.

My 83... [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I love that color but I really want the eluder in blue.

Damn I wouldn't pass on that deal. Someone rode that one alot 20xxx in a year heck never mind I just realized I put 8xxx on mine in 3 months carry on[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Damn I wouldn't pass on that deal. Someone rode that one alot 20xxx in a year heck never mind I just realized I put 8xxx on mine in 3 months carry on[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Think ya missed something there Snyper. It's brand new with 5 miles on it for $21,000, cheapest I've seen them.

Didn't know you were into that style Bike.:confused24:
LOL... Taters is out of town and I got a deal on a new .Rem. 243 that I couldn't pass up....IT WAS ON SALE......so when she gets home, I will be asking for forgiveness....unless, I can sneak it into the safe and in a couple of months take it out and if she asks me about it, I'll use her line.....NO, ITS NOT NEW...I'VE HAD THIS FOR A WHILE...she gets away with it.....lol....its all good unless she would actually see this post......then, I'm in DO - DO...

LOL... Taters is out of town and I got a deal on a new .Rem. 243 that I couldn't pass up....IT WAS ON SALE......so when she gets home, I will be asking for forgiveness....unless, I can sneak it into the safe and in a couple of months take it out and if she asks me about it, I'll use her line.....NO, ITS NOT NEW...I'VE HAD THIS FOR A WHILE...she gets away with it.....lol....its all good unless she would actually see this post......then, I'm in DO - DO...

delete BEFORE she sees it? :12101:

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drews = told cha :big-grin-emoticon: :think:,,,, that will teach em to scoff at the Puctster :stickpoke::crackup:

I bought it 10 minutes ago. Not through Ebay. Went direct to the dealer. I pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:,,,, GET OUTTA HERE!!! NO WAYYYY!!! TAKE A FEW DAYS TO PLAY WITH THE GRANDKID AND,,, WAMMO,,, THE WHOLE WORLD TURNS UPSIDE DOWN!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Wayyyy cool Don!!! Just getting caught up on the news here (hope this aint one of those Fake News thing-a-ma-bobs :big-grin-emoticon:) so ya gotta give me a second to catch breath from this GREAT news!!!!

Ok,, here we go!!

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

On the new scoot brother!!!!! May the all new adVENTURE you are setting out on bring nothing but the BEST OF THE BEST of fun and enjoyment!!!

P.S. - Soon as ya get er broke in we are gonna have to get together and settle the elephant in the room question once and for all like videoarizona and I did about the difference in performance between the Gen 1's and the Gen 2's... Tweeks new U-Joint was in the mail today when we picked it up so she should be back together and ready to :stickpoke::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::checkeredflag: real soon :big-grin-emoticon:

Luv ya brother!!

delete BEFORE she sees it? :12101:

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to seek permission!!!! (Its The Code)

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drews = told cha :big-grin-emoticon: :think:,,,, that will teach em to scoff at the Puctster :stickpoke::crackup:

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:,,,, GET OUTTA HERE!!! NO WAYYYY!!! TAKE A FEW DAYS TO PLAY WITH THE GRANDKID AND,,, WAMMO,,, THE WHOLE WORLD TURNS UPSIDE DOWN!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Wayyyy cool Don!!! Just getting caught up on the news here (hope this aint one of those Fake News thing-a-ma-bobs :big-grin-emoticon:) so ya gotta give me a second to catch breath from this GREAT news!!!!

Ok,, here we go!!

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

On the new scoot brother!!!!! May the all new adVENTURE you are setting out on bring nothing but the BEST OF THE BEST of fun and enjoyment!!!

P.S. - Soon as ya get er broke in we are gonna have to get together and settle the elephant in the room question once and for all like videoarizona and I did about the difference in performance between the Gen 1's and the Gen 2's... Tweeks new U-Joint was in the mail today when we picked it up so she should be back together and ready to :stickpoke::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::checkeredflag: real soon :big-grin-emoticon:

Luv ya brother!!

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to seek permission!!!! (Its The Code)

Hey puc what r/r do you use or for that matter anyone use there is two on eBay both with 90 days just curios I need to order one soon...

Hey puc what r/r do you use or for that matter anyone use there is two on eBay both with 90 days just curios I need to order one soon...

Hey Snype,,, :scratchchin:,,,, :think:,,, what's an "r/r"??? Forgive me brother = I am TERRIBLE with breviatioinal stuff,, took Yammer Dan 2 years to get me taught that CTFW meant Chasing The Front Wheel :witch_brew:

Oppsss,,, dahhhh,,, bet your talking about a Voltage Regulator/Rectifier Snype,,, sometime my brain amazes me with how slow it is... I think it was somehow thinking we were still talking about Ebaying for the new Venture and it doesnt switch gears to fast anymore (think I got a worn out detent roller or something LOL).. Anyway,,, I am still using OEM stuff.. I have swapped on parts from my parts bikes and grab junk parts too when ever I see em at our scrap yard... Not sure that I would sink to much into a used one on Ebay if it was me.. I think they are available aftermarket fairly reasonable just have no experience with any of them..