IGNORED

YO!! Pucster where is ya??....

Condor

There's a story about an older fella going in for a haircut and beard trim. He had a rather long beard. The barber asked him if he could ask a question and the old boy said, yes of course. So the barber asked, 'when you go to bed at night, is your beard above the blanket or below?' The old gaffer thought for a bit and then thought some more, and finally admitted that he didn't know, he just went to bed and was done with it. That night turned out to be a sleepless one for him. Nothing felt right, he put his beard on top of the blanket and then below, but it just wasn't right, he even tried half and half. Next day he was back at the barbers and had it shaved off.

Now how does this have to do with Cowpuc?

First of all, you have something to read.

Second, it might be a delema that he has right now and can't get around it. Could be that he forgot how the tent goes on the bike, and you just can't do that wrong now can ya!

Well he did say he was heading for Cali and that his phone would not allow him internet access. Knowing cowpuc he does tend to like to get lost a lot on the way to most anywhere. Besides, if he keeps quiet he can scarf down more ice cream before Condor finds him......

:fingers-crossed-emo :fingers-crossed-emo:fatsmiley:

I did and didn't see anything new.... I'm starting to get worried...

What I love about thePucster is that he acts like he's totally clueless about how much he means to all of us. Quite a legacy to be proud of

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk