IGNORED

Aux lighting harness for 2nd gen venture

M61A1MECH

This is a patch harness that connects into the original taillight / brake light wire harness under the seat. If you do not want to splice into your factory harness, just connect this patch harness to the factory connectors and splice into the tag wires on the new harness.

This harness is 8” long with 8” long tag wires. The tag wires are soldered to the aux harness. They let you butt splice in or connect with slip-ons if you want.

The cost is $15.00 delivered in the lower 48 add $10.00 to ship to Canada.

Custom harnesses can be made, tell me what you need and I will see what I can do. Specials are priced according to the options requested.

To order PM me here or email me at stevemarilyn@hotmail.com, tell me how many and what your mailing address is.

I will send the harnesses and an invoice and you can send a check to the address on the invoice.

Payments can be made via PayPal, at stevemarilyn@hotmail.com.

VENTURE HARNESS WITH TAGS.jpg

Edited by M61A1MECH
Price increase due to Post Office rate increase

• 11 months later...
This is a patch harness that connects into the original taillight / brake light wire harness under the seat. If you do not want to splice into your factory harness, just connect this patch harness to the factory connectors and splice into the tag wires on the new harness.

Hi, Steve.

With your VERY economical pricing, this certainly seems the way to go.

For those of us a little "less-electrically-inclined"...is there a video...or still shots....at least a wiring diagram to show how this puppy connects?

I know back in the day, there were "optional...alternate" wiring schemes, complete with little add-on resistors that sat at the end of one wire and just "swung in the breeze", depending on whether you wanted the trunk light to act simply as a "running" light, or an actual "brake" light.

Any such options with YOUR harness?

Again, forgive my lack of imagination, but I just can't visualize the hookup. Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Michael

Hi, Steve.

With your VERY economical pricing, this certainly seems the way to go.

For those of us a little "less-electrically-inclined"...is there a video...or still shots....at least a wiring diagram to show how this puppy connects?

I know back in the day, there were "optional...alternate" wiring schemes, complete with little add-on resistors that sat at the end of one wire and just "swung in the breeze", depending on whether you wanted the trunk light to act simply as a "running" light, or an actual "brake" light.

Any such options with YOUR harness?

Again, forgive my lack of imagination, but I just can't visualize the hookup. Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Michael

I do not have still shots or a video, I do not have a Venture any more so that is not an option, I do include a wiring diagram with every harness I send out.

The operation is very simple, under the seat there is a 6 pin male/female connector set with 5 wires in them, this harness connects between those 2 factory connections, the tag wires coimg out are connected to the 5 circuits in the harness, Brake, Left Turn, Right Turn, Tail and Ground, all you need to do is splice on to those wires according to the color code on the diagram I supply and Bob's your Uncle as they.

Simple enough?