IGNORED

found cowpucs long lost cousin.

snyper316

• 2 weeks later...

Actually Snype your not to far off on this one,,,,,,,, that Heritage Springer buried under there is a HD that I have always admired and would LOVE to own someday.. :think:,, I make a club promise that if somehow I do get to finally own one I will strap my belongings on a little tighter though so I dont have to reach back and hold stuff on to keep it from cluttering the roads behind me :rasberry:

Actually Snype your not to far off on this one,,,,,,,, that Heritage Springer buried under there is a HD that I have always admired and would LOVE to own someday.. :think:,, I make a club promise that if somehow I do get to finally own one I will strap my belongings on a little tighter though so I dont have to reach back and hold stuff on to keep it from cluttering the roads behind me :rasberry:

Good plan puc, but what's going to stop HD parts from cluttering the roads behind you ..... :nanner::Laugh::Laugh:

You gotta admit, you walked right into that zinger LOL

The only thing I see that he probably doesn't need is the extra helmet hanging on on the side. But, maybe someone could ride up top side next to the reserve red gallon and half gas can. I actually envy this modern Day Explorer free and full of adventure seeing enjoying as you travel this beautiful land.:thumbsup2: