IGNORED

Man, I love Gumout

BlueSky

Gumout for high mileage engines (with PEA) is my favorite fuel injector cleaner/ carb cleaner. I've been using it for a while. When I bought the 07 RSV last week, the first time I started it, it didn't start immediately and it missed a lot until warm. I put a half bottle of Gumout in the tank and ran it for a few minutes. The next day, it fired immediately on full choke and didn't miss. I took it for a ride and it ran great.

Last summer my Black Max with Honda engine pressure washer cut off after using it for quite a while. It would start and run for a few seconds and cut off again. It was getting late so I put it away and ended up leaving it all winter with gas in the carb. A couple days ago, I tried to start it and it would not fire at all. So, I sprayed some starter fluid into the carb and it fired up for a few seconds. I poured a couple ounces of Gumout into the gas tank and used the starter fluid to keep it running for a while. Today, after a short starter fluid spray, it fired up and ran on the gas! Yeah! I used it for a while cleaning the concrete walkway and it ran great! I love Gumout!

• 2 months later...

I thought I would update on the carb cleaning of the RSV with Gumout. After running a tank or two of gas with a half bottle of gumout with PEA through, now it starts immediately running smoothly, and I'm able to push the choke in in a few seconds after starting. It starts and runs perfectly now. Good stuff!