IGNORED

Will these spark plug caps work?

I pulled the trigger and ordered my NGK caps. Was hoping to find the 10k Ohm ones but I dont believe they have any in 12mm thread. You guys have been running the 5ks for years and havent had any troubles, so I think I'll trust these NGKs just fine!

One of our club member was in need of a TCI and coils for his 84 and I had a spare set that I sent him. It was all still attached to the original mount off my 1st first gen and still had the original wires and caps all still attached. Those original caps were clearly stamped "5k Ohm" so truthfully Cha, you are replacing to original OEM spec. You did fine brother! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/311235893434

I thought I'd resurrect this thread and add an option I found. The above link is for a set of four plug caps for the '76-'87 Honda GL1000/1100/1200 which calls for the NGK DPR8EA-9 spark plugs.

I just ordered a set. I'll let everyone know if they work, but I can't imagine why the won't.

Should work perfect!!! GOOD FIND BROTHER!!!!:thumbsup:

Matter of fact, good enough that I would suggest ya start a new thread with em so folks thinking of swapping out caps wont miss em. Not bad for 20 dollars (including shipping) long reach caps that are the correct ohm caps!! Just ordered a set my own self = THANKS 40!!:big-grin-emoticon: