IGNORED

Directional issue

Hi.I am new here and to my Royal star. I have a 96 tour classic.. everything worked great on the hour ride home with it... then I noticed front right directional stopped blinking... other three fine..and horn didn't work.. left side blinked normal.. right side flashing fast like a blown bulb.. replaced bulb and no difference.. then horn started working fine...and now all directionals hyper flashing and the right front still doesn't flash. Replaced the relay and nothing changed..so any idea on next step to check..thanks

Hi.I am new here and to my Royal star. I have a 96 tour classic.. everything worked great on the hour ride home with it... then I noticed front right directional stopped blinking... other three fine..and horn didn't work.. left side blinked normal.. right side flashing fast like a blown bulb.. replaced bulb and no difference.. then horn started working fine...and now all directionals hyper flashing and the right front still doesn't flash. Replaced the relay and nothing changed..so any idea on next step to check..thanks

will check them first thing... thanks