IGNORED

S.Ontario to MD 2018

Marcarl

Best get us together on the same page I think.

Who's going and wants to join up.

Meet at Casablanca ready to leave at 9am, cross at Niagara, Algoma about 10am and Erie at noon. That should get us there between 4 and 5.

Just finished loading most of my stuff and trailer hooked up. only have a few things to get in morning feed dogs etc. so will try to make your place BUT if not will meet at Casablanca before 9. What time do you plan on leaving your place?

Just finished loading most of my stuff and trailer hooked up. only have a few things to get in morning feed dogs etc. so will try to make your place BUT if not will meet at Casablanca before 9. What time do you plan on leaving your place?

About 7:30

Have a safe, fun and great ride and of course I know you will all have a great time at Don's. I feel bad that I am missing it.
You and me both @dogman. I set out to meet sleepy and Carl at Casablanca only to discover a serious shortage of stopping ability, so ended up staying home. Wonder if @Flyinfool will send us a care package of rum balls.

You and me both @dogman. I set out to meet sleepy and Carl at Casablanca only to discover a serious shortage of stopping ability, so ended up staying home. Wonder if @Flyinfool will send us a care package of rum balls.

Ben, I hope by now you have been able to get the time to resolve your breaking disability on your bike.

Ben, I hope by now you have been able to get the time to resolve your breaking disability on your bike.
Sadly No. spent a good part of the day using different techniques to bleed the brakes and though there was some improvement I still did not have full braking performance. Went to Royal distributing yesterday and picked up 3 sets of pads. I had hoped to get seal kits for the calipers and master as well but they did not have any. Plan to to dismantle my brakes today and get to the bottom of this. also going to look into some rotors since they are worn plus have a mirror finish on them so there probably glazed. Edited by saddlebum

Sadly No. spent a good part of the day using different techniques to bleed the brakes and though there was some improvement I still did not have full braking performance. Went to Royal distributing yesterday and picked up 3 sets of pads. I had hoped to get seal kits for the calipers and master as well but they did not have any. Plan to to dismantle my brakes today and get to the bottom of this. also going to look into some rotors since they are worn plus have a mirror finish on them so there probably glazed.

I may have a mirror in my tickle trunk.

You and me both dogman. I set out to meet sleepy and Carl at Casablanca only to discover a serious shortage of stopping ability, so ended up staying home. Wonder if Flyinfool will send us a care package of rum balls.

I know I missed Flyinfool and his rumballs this year. Usually, just the fumes gets me through. This time I had to settle for Marcarl's hugs. You Canadians are the best huggers.

Yama Mama

I know I missed Flyinfool and his rumballs this year. Usually, just the fumes gets me through. This time I had to settle for Marcarl's hugs. You Canadians are the best huggers.

Yama Mama

I missed everyone too and I'm sorry you had to settle for @Marcarls hugs Peggy, I would have gladly given you one of mine :bighug::canada:

I missed everyone too and I'm sorry you had to settle for Marcarls hugs Peggy, I would have gladly given you one of mine :bighug::canada:

Don't worry none Bum, I had your back all weekend, and none of the recipients seemed any the worse for wear, fact is they were lining up to get the last ones in before heading out. You should have been there, hugs were a dime a dozen. :happy65::canada:

So went at brakes again today. More bleeding and bled brakes some more too. Then took a abrasive disk to the Rotors and roughed them up. A few laps around the block and Voila I got good brakes again. :7_6_3[1]:

That is great Ben. Your back in the fun business of riding.