IGNORED

hitch

tecn0

have been looking online for a hitch for my new ride so I can haul a trailer on the long haul can not find anything on line does anyone know of where i can locate one

If it’s for an 84 VR, good luck. They don’t make them anymore so your gonna have to try a salvage yard or someone who’s parting out a bike.

Factory setup??

Yamaha, and all motorcycle manufacturers for that matter, specifically state that there is no towing with a bike. I never heard of a factory hitch for any bike. But then there are a lot of things I never heard of that do exist.

Pics please.

Thought it was, maybe not. Sure fits like it is. If I had photos yet it it would be listed already. It's in the loft in the shop and getting to it will require moving a couple of bikes, doing some remodeling and the place is a disaster.

EDIT: Yeah, so I was wrong. I remembered seeing a Venture badge on it and was thinking it was a dealer accessory but the badge was on a trunk rack that was with the hitch. And I know manufacturers discouraged towing but hey I'm old. Maybe someone recognizes the manufacturer? And I'm sure the duct tape is factory ...

Hitch-1.jpg

Hitch-2.jpg

Edited by 7 lakes