IGNORED

2 83 venture parts bikes.one with a title

I have one 83 in my garage.the motor turns over good.The former guy had removed all the plastic.I have that.He thought it needed a tci.He bought a used one, put it on, said the bike started and ran then quit and never started again.It was the gold and white one.I took nearly all the allen bolts out of the left sidecover because i thought that was how to get to the starter bolts.I have those laying somewhere.The other 83 in the back yard has been in the weather at least a year.the tci and starter, carbs, are all missing.All the rest is there plus the plastics, in burgundy.I sold the right fairing half and saving the left for my 86 because that side is busted on my bike.My 86 looked good till i dropped it getting it off the trailer.It has not title, just a bill of sale I would write.It would be $300 if someone wanted the whole bike.parts off of it would sell for several times more.I had it running pretty well but now it seems the starter is out.Just a click.New battery,good connections.That is why I was taking the one off the 83 to see if i could get the 86 running again.Its black and gold.Anyone interested email me ronbayless57@gmail.com