IGNORED

Please do some Prayers Up for my little grandson this Friday..

cowpuc

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW what a day,,, glad to be home to maybe get some shut eye (being a Grampa can be grueling). It appears your kindness and steadfastness of thoughts and Prayers Up for the lil feller took root cause they produced what looks like a really good outcome our 15 month old grandson!! All went well = one more huge THANKS TO EACH OF YOU again!!

They decided he was just to little to take his tonsils but they did biopsy and "shrink" them with heat. The tubes are in and the adinoids are history.. Even after being knocked out from surgery and dealing with the pain thru engaging his tear ducts = he smiled at me while he was crying afterwards as if to say "I am ok grampa" - tough little gipper that one.. We noticed already that his breathing is easier and are really excited for him to experience a little less trouble with those inner ears.

Tip and I were sittin in the hallway of the recovery room area waiting patiently to hear news from our daughter/son-in-law inside those doors when a lady walked by with a "get well" balloon,, I told Tip I'd be right back and away I went in search of a balloon for Birdie (nickname = grandson). I noticed the gift shop had numerous ones, then noticed the BIG "Finding Dory" Dory balloon and asked if they happened to have a matching "Nemo" (Birdies favorite stuffed toy at home).. They looked and looked to no avail so Dory it was... Sitting back in the hallway, that great big Dory balloon got lots of thumbs up, than a Doctor came over and commented about the "theme" of it all and how applicable it was when she reminded us to tell Birdie to "Keep On Swimming" = really sweet!!!

Forgot my camera thru all the excitement but will get a pic or two of Birdie and Dory soon as possible and share here as another thank you for your kindness! Besides,,, something inside me keeps telling me that thats what we grampa's are suppose to do (share pics of their grandkids :big-grin-emoticon:)...

You folks are a blessing = thank the Lord for each of you!

Puc

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW what a day,,, glad to be home to maybe get some shut eye (being a Grampa can be grueling). It appears your kindness and steadfastness of thoughts and Prayers Up for the lil feller took root cause they produced what looks like a really good outcome our 15 month old grandson!! All went well = one more huge THANKS TO EACH OF YOU again!!

They decided he was just to little to take his tonsils but they did biopsy and "shrink" them with heat. The tubes are in and the adinoids are history.. Even after being knocked out from surgery and dealing with the pain thru engaging his tear ducts = he smiled at me while he was crying afterwards as if to say "I am ok grampa" - tough little gipper that one.. We noticed already that his breathing is easier and are really excited for him to experience a little less trouble with those inner ears.

Tip and I were sittin in the hallway of the recovery room area waiting patiently to hear news from our daughter/son-in-law inside those doors when a lady walked by with a "get well" balloon,, I told Tip I'd be right back and away I went in search of a balloon for Birdie (nickname = grandson). I noticed the gift shop had numerous ones, then noticed the BIG "Finding Dory" Dory balloon and asked if they happened to have a matching "Nemo" (Birdies favorite stuffed toy at home).. They looked and looked to no avail so Dory it was... Sitting back in the hallway, that great big Dory balloon got lots of thumbs up, than a Doctor came over and commented about the "theme" of it all and how applicable it was when she reminded us to tell Birdie to "Keep On Swimming" = really sweet!!!

Forgot my camera thru all the excitement but will get a pic or two of Birdie and Dory soon as possible and share here as another thank you for your kindness! Besides,,, something inside me keeps telling me that thats what we grampa's are suppose to do (share pics of their grandkids :big-grin-emoticon:)...

Puc

Great to read all this, Puc! Just one thing...make sure that when the time comes for the Twin Sisters's to come out...he doesn't get cheated out of whatever flavor of ice cream he wants. They con'ed me real good, when my set came out...."oh honey...you can have all the ice cream you want, after you get back". What a crock! I got cold water...! LOL.

BTW...What did one Tonsil say to the other? Answer----> "Quick, get dressed up, we've going on a date, ...I heard a nurse say, that the doctor is taking us out tonight!" :)

Puc

Great news Puc. Prayers still sent for your Grandson.

Hi VR big people - its me,,, "Birdie"!! Here are some pics my grampa Puc took of me today!! I am doing MUCH better,, I can breath better and guess what,,, I think I am actually hearing better too cause my grampa was teasing me while whispering on "Snype" and it made me laugh/smile so you can tell I am hearing really good!!

Gramps told me of each of your thoughts and prayers on me behalf and I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone out there who thought and prayed for me!!

I am not totally back at it yet BUT really close,, and partially because of your kindness!!

Love you folks and THANK YOU again!

Birdie

DSCN6454.JPG

DSCN6453.JPG

DSCN6452.JPG

Well I'm hoping I read everything right I am trying to catch up since I'm in the penalty box by Dr orders. I did however drive earlier needed to go to store. I'm glad he is doing better and hopefully they won't have to remove anything else and he is done.

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.