IGNORED

2018 Star Venture Transcontinental Paint Starting To Get That Custom Paint Depth

I put on my 5th coat of Liquid Glass polish on my 2018 Star Venture Transcontinental yesterday afternoon and with Liquid Glass polish once you get to the 5th coat you can really start to see the depth like looking into glass. Looks like you can reach right into the paint.

The more coats you put on the deeper the shine becomes with Liquid Glass polish. Liquid Glass is easy to apply and just as easy to wipe back off and you can apply it in the sun if you want. It needs a four hour cure time between coats for multiple coats.

Victory motorcycles were not known for their paint as most complained about the paint on them, but my 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour had 33 coats of Liquid Glass on the paint when I traded it in on the 2016 Harley Ultra Limited Low and the paint on that Victory rivaled the best paint on any of the Harleys in the show room. The dealer sold that Victory within 30 days of my trading it in.

So for those of you who want the paint to look its best on your new Star Venture I suggest picking up some Liquid Glass polish and start applying it a coat at a time.

Disclaimer I do not work for and own stock in Liquid Glass, I am just a satisfied customer of their great product.

I put on my 5th coat of Liquid Glass polish on my 2018 Star Venture Transcontinental yesterday afternoon and with Liquid Glass polish once you get to the 5th coat you can really start to see the depth like looking into glass. Looks like you can reach right into the paint.

The more coats you put on the deeper the shine becomes with Liquid Glass polish. Liquid Glass is easy to apply and just as easy to wipe back off and you can apply it in the sun if you want. It needs a four hour cure time between coats for multiple coats.

Victory motorcycles were not known for their paint as most complained about the paint on them, but my 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour had 33 coats of Liquid Glass on the paint when I traded it in on the 2016 Harley Ultra Limited Low and the paint on that Victory rivaled the best paint on any of the Harleys in the show room. The dealer sold that Victory within 30 days of my trading it in.

So for those of you who want the paint to look its best on your new Star Venture I suggest picking up some Liquid Glass polish and start applying it a coat at a time.

Disclaimer I do not work for and own stock in Liquid Glass, I am just a satisfied customer of their great product.

Great! Would love to but WHERE can you get it? It seems it’s very difficult to find and when I searched for it, it said the DESIGNER was arrested.

Great! Would love to but WHERE can you get it? It seems it’s very difficult to find and when I searched for it, it said the DESIGNER was arrested.

I have bought it from AutoZone stores or I order it on line.

It may have been taken off the market which would be to bad as it has been on the market for decades, I know California has banned it so that may have been the death of it.

I have bought it from AutoZone stores or I order it on line.

It may have been taken off the market which would be to bad as it has been on the market for decades, I know California has banned it so that may have been the death of it.

That would completely stink! I despise California. Their “Socailist policies” is why we left in 2009.

That would completely stink! I despise California. Their “Socailist policies” is why we left in 2009.

California banned a few years ago but I can't find it online now either. Major bummer for me because all my vehicles have Liquid Glass on them.

Yes that is what I have used for years. There is a can on eBay someone is selling and yesterday the bid on it was up to 102 dollars.

Liquid Glass cost about 35 dollars a can in AutoZone when I was buying it from them and maybe you could find it online for couple of bucks cheaper.

Oh well everything seems to come to an end. Sad to see Liquid Glass off the market.