IGNORED

Rear wheel removal on 08 rstd

New to forum, happy to be a part. I searched wheel removal for my rstd, but all that came up was the venture and I don't think they're the same. Getting ready to have tire replaced, and trying to save myself some money by removing my wheels.

Might wanna pay attention to or even take pics of any spacer locations between the caliper mount and the wheel just for reference when putting it back together. Also, there maybe removeable spacers on the outside edge of the hub both external where the hub meets the caliper and internal where the hub mates with the drive that you will want to remove before taking it in to have the tire swapped IMHO..

New to forum, happy to be a part. I searched wheel removal for my rstd, but all that came up was the venture and I don't think they're the same. Getting ready to have tire replaced, and trying to save myself some money by removing my wheels.

The venture and RSTD are exactly the same in so far as rear wheel removal is concerned. Which color 08 do you have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...