IGNORED

Not Renewing

SilvrT

I was disappointed you was gonna cut and run and now I'm disappointed you decided to stay. I just wasted a whole hour on a tear jerkin speech just for you and now I don't get to use it :confused24:

Aw what the heck Guess truth be told I'm Glad your stay'n :178:

and now that the rest of us lop eared mild mannered tight lipped varmints know we won't have to listen to another one of Bum's speeches :Im not listening towe are ALL double glad your staying too Silv!! Looks like we are on another win/win clubhouse roll!!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

and now that the rest of us lop eared mild mannered tight lipped varmints know we won't have to listen to another one of Bum's speeches :Im not listening towe are ALL double glad your staying too Silv!! Looks like we are on another win/win clubhouse roll!!!! :big-grin-emoticon:
now I'm really hurt :fnd_(16): oops I mean :8:

I was disappointed you was gonna cut and run and now I'm disappointed you decided to stay. I just wasted a whole hour on a tear jerkin speech just for you and now I don't get to use it :confused24:

Look at it this way .... you can now use that speech over and over for anyone else and you won't have to waste an hour writing it ... (there's always a silvr lining :dancefool:)

Aw what the heck Guess truth be told I'm Glad your stay'n :178:

Ok, if Saddlebum don't have to post his speech, I'm going to take back all the nice things I said about ya. Just because!

Well look what the sub zero Canuckian freezin cold air blowed in - wassup Carl...

Speaking of speech givin and seeings how we got you two lop eared varmints together in the same room,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for some reason I am inclined to pull to mind an old joke I heard once... Went something like this (my version)

"What's more fun than treeing a cat up in a tree?":Im not listening to:178:

Answer: "Treeing two cats in the same tree" :Im not listening to:Im not listening to:178:

That right there DEFINITELY constitutes a Silvr lining IMHO:big-grin-emoticon:

Ok, if Saddlebum don't have to post his speech, I'm going to take back all the nice things I said about ya. Just because!
Hey ya don't always have to copy everything I do. Even if it is as close to perfection you'll ever get.:hurts:

And here I heard somewhere that we have Free Speech in this country,,,, looks like it's costing Saddlebum some!:think:
The only reason its cost me is cause the only time I get to speak is at a dinner I got to pay for. Thats only cause your too busy eating to speechify gives me a chance to squeeze in a word or two or three or four, oh heck, and maybe just maybe a few more.:happy34: Edited by saddlebum