IGNORED

Florida M&E 4-22-18

djh3

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry folks, for some reason this didnt get kicked to top for me. Yes we are still on. Blue beard and Pat are heading up Sat I think he said. We will come up Sunday. Other than you all Steve we have not heard a peep. FYI Leesburg is next weekend if anyone is looking in here.

Dang Steve just saw what time you posted. You workin graves? Or get up that early for work? LOL

Up at 4:30 to make it to work for 6:45 to open up, but that stops in 5 weeks, when I retire and start collecting SS and Boeing retirement money.

First thing after that is head up to Ohio for Freebird’s mai t day and a stop at Wright Patterson AFB for the museum.

Had a good ride today. Met up with Bluebeard and Pat, Steve and Marilyn and my other half. Good food and my wife says really good baked deserts. LOL I have an idea I'm bouncing around and see if I can make it work.

Had a good ride today. Met up with Bluebeard and Pat, Steve and Marilyn and my other half. Good food and my wife says really good baked deserts. LOL I have an idea I'm bouncing around and see if I can make it work.

Great time. Good ride. Lets not wait so long till the next meet and eat. Maybe head to the east coast nearer to Steve for a change.